7

Scourge POV

It has been almost a week since the incident that I caused. What happened that day kept replaying in my head over and over. Repeating my emotions as well.

I kept dreaming about him. Its like he's glued to my mind ever since that day.

Why am I thinking of him?

I should hate his guts, in fact I should pulp him down into nothing but a useless rag. I'm suppose to be his devil, a evil god ruining his life. No. Torturing his life in the palm of my hands to the point where he would loose it to the smallest things.

Yeah, I'm suppose to. Well not supposed to. Just feel like doing so.

But i just cant. Why?

Is it posible.. That there is more to this..

"Hey, Scourge!" A friend of mine banged open my door, not even caring if it cracked the wall or not. He smiled at me and grabbed my wrist, dragging me with him.

"Dude! I found a spot in town where there are alot of hot chicks with like 20% of clothes on!"

I mentally gagged, But i had a smirk plastered on my face. I didnt really feel like going to a place with hot chicks. Strange to be saying this.

Hot chicks, I should feel satisfied with that, but there is this feeling blocking it. The feeling is driving me nuts!

What is this strange feeling!?

"So are you on board or not?" My friend, Drago Wolf asked. I turned to him. "Hm?"

He sighed and dragged me out of my room and out of my house.

We reached his car, a nice looking old fashion car. I forgot the name of it.

Without hesitation, he opened the door and shoved me in, locking it behind me. I wanted to growl at him and try to open the door but I held myself down.

A minute later, he got in. I sighed, this is going to be a long night.

Sonic, I'm starting to think you're the cause of these mushy feelings. What did you do to me?

Edited 2/10/20