8

Sonic's POV

It's been forever since that incident with that stupid green hedgehog. I don't remember how long ago it was but I would hate to remember it, I rather die than remember that horrid day.

I hate scourge.

Because of him, my life is going off balance! And he just started! I'm struggling because of him, and he's causing me to get blamed. My brother gets pissed that I'm failing.
I told him why, and as soon as I metioned that hedgehog's name. My brother froze, color draining his face.

It seems like he was terrified of him too when he was in my highschool. He moved due to so much stress he was dealing with.

If he stressed too much, he will loose his mind. An vein will mess up. He has a some sort of disease on that.

But we can't go to the hospital for that, because we dont have alot of insurance money for it.

And our parents can't help us. Why? Well because, they are dead. So is my sister. They have been dead for almost 5 years. I don't want to explain what happened to them, as honestly I can't remember.

I hate remembering them, they are gone! Why should I remember
them if they aren't in my life smiling at me and playing around with me?

It's painful to remember bad memories, it hurts so much.

But my mood gets worse with this scourge guy. He's going to keep torturing me until I die.

Maybe from there, I can see my family again. I shake these thoughts away.

~~~

"Where are you going?" Said my bro, Manic. He's the only person in my family that I have left. Not counting my two uncle's. They are gay.

Not a big surprise there.

One of them scares me, while the other spoils me alot.

It's scary when I visit them.

I looked at my bro and saw him narrowing his eyes at me. I sighed, putting a hand my head to try and massage my killer headache.

"I'm going to the store. I need some of my snacks and some medicine and I also need some alone time."

Manic didn't give.

"No."

I groaned, he never lets me out of the damn house now! It's torture! I can hardly go to school because of him! He's taking a online school, hoping to not meet his face again.

"You know what! I'm going. I dont need your damn assistance right now." I said and opened the door, slamming it shut behind me. He can be really annoying.

I sighed a happy sigh, it feels good to be outside. Thank god it was the weekend, so I can go running or just do activities outside. Anything would be great.

Being the point as to why I went outside, I made my way to the supermarket. One that was close to many neighborhood's.

It's at the very corner, it's an old store. Almost 20 years old. Maybe that's why its the only supermarket inside the neighborhood. It was first place here than an house.

I didn't mind. There were other stores being built and being created anyway. So this store wont be alone.

I went inside and went to the section for my medicine. I needed many medicines at the moment. I grabbed the box that held headache pills and went over to get the rest. About some mintutes later, I had my pills.

Now to get my snacks.

I walked out of the aisle and went to find the one with the snacks, looking around. As I was looking for it, I saw in the corner of my eye.

Familiar green fur.

I turned towards the other and froze. No, what is he doing here!?

Scourge, the cold bully was in the supermarket. The one in my neighborhood.

I whimpered loudly against my will, not realising it till he turned around. He noticed me and his eyes went a bit wide.

"What are you starring at, blue?" He said harshly. Giving me a glare afterwards. I whimpered again and watched as he came closer to me.

I need to run. Why couldn't I do that?

I'm frozen. I cant move. I cant. Oh chaos. I cant breathe. I cant breathe!

After he got close to me, I bit my lip hard, a tear falling. I'm terrified of him, who could blame me? He stared at me, looking into my soul. He was trying to read something.

But what?

I didn't have time to notice as i finally had the energy to book it. I ran away from him. Not caring if I dropped something from a aisle. I needed to leave! I'm not staying here with him around.

Nope!

On my way, i think I dropped one of my medications. Oh well, thats why I get extras.

I made my way over to the counter and scanned my belongings. Once I finished I grabbed my things and dashed out of the store.

I'm scared.

Edited 2/10/20