6

Scourge's POV

I smirked down at Sonic as I cornered him. He shrank away from me and tried to find a way to escape.

He looked behind me and saw no one was going to save him. Which caused him to look so terrified. It was beautiful.

"Wanna play, blue?" I said with hatred in my voice, a smirk on my muzzle. He shook his head. I laughed and raised my fist in the air, causing him to cower.

I threw the first hit and felt a tough surface, then heard a crackling sound. An pleasant sound I was used to.

This was easier than I thought!

I then heard a scream and a whimper.

I turned towards sonic and saw his hands in his face. I growled and shoved away his hands, not caring for the startled yell as I soon got a clear veiw of his face features.

What i saw, I instantly regret what I had done.

His right eye was bleeding. Dry blood hung on his bottom lip. A big purple bruise was shown on the eye that was very damaged.

I hissed at the damage, not sure on what to do then. I shook my head of these thoughts.

"Oh my, Chaos!"

I turned around and saw Amy. She looked at Sonic worriedly. Once her gaze met mine, her eyes turned a bright red.

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT MESS WITH HIM!" She said and helped Sonic to his feet.

"Amy im fine-"

She stomped her foot on the ground. "Dont start, Sonic!" She said and gently touched Sonic's wound, which was a bad mistake.

He whimpered loudly. Which caused Amy to flinch away.

Just how bad did I hit him?

It couldnt have been THAT bad. Right?

He looked at me for a good few seconds before turning and walking off to the direction for the nurse with Amy.

I sighed.

I should feel accomplished, as I was able to hit him and get that familiar rush. Get to smile and laugh at what I've done. Feel proud that ive caused him pain, add to my reputation.

But instead, I feel something else.

Hurt, regret, sorrow, and angry.

I'm supposed to feel proud! Not regret. Im the school's top bully, who has no heart! Not any of those mushy feelings! Those were dead so long ago.

But i think that might change.

Sonic, are you the cause of this?

Edited 2/10/20