16

Scourge's pov

I think I messed up big time.

Well obviously I screwed things up but no need to bark at me because of it. Maybe this is all just a small misunderstanding. I can fix all of this. All the confusion and pain can end. Right? All I have to do, is talk to Sonic. But he doesn't want to talk to me after what he just saw. I don't blame him really.

I started letting the tears fall, letting them slip down my cheeks and drip off my chin, hitting the floor. This was so unlike me, but I couldn't help myself.

He watched me flicking pain into his brother. He watched his brother bleeding on the floor, and I could tell he held a horror expression.

But it was all a misunderstanding! His brother ticked me off! And I guess I lost all my control. Sonic didn't even want to listen to me. He wanted to leave my sight, due to his anger.

He had trusted me and I blew that trust like it was a balloon! I crushed a part of his soul.

I can't believe myself on what I had done.

It wasn't his fault to get mad at me. It was all mine, And when I reassure it to him; he would agree.

I can't believe I got my anger the best of me! I just let it happen, let it control my mind and ignored the bickering call to stop. Or maybe I did try to stop it, I just can't remember that part. I'm going for the second solution.

I sighed, letting out all of my left over tears. This may be cheesy but you don't how much this hurts. It feels like 3 knives were stabbing into my gut.

The teers grew when I couldn't find a way to cheer up sonic. The ideas were decreasing by the minute.

"What the hell am I supoose to do?" I growled and clawed my head. Usually, the bullies in most stories find a solution like that and soon children are born! Well, not in this story.

I sighed once again and stood up, I started walking away from the scene spot, I just needed to think. What would Sonic forgive me for? I should give him something.

When I thought it was over, I heard someone yelling and soon turning towards my direction. A hand was then placed on my shoulder.

"Scourge, What happened?" I ignored the person and shoved their hand off my shoulder. Not wanting to talk to anyone, I dashed off.

I didn't even want to sulk the rest of the day in school. That would be a bad thing for my reputation!

Without much thinking, I dashed off towards Sonics house. This shouldn't be a good idea but I can't stand seeing sonic in pain. The pain gets worse when I love him. I cried back a sob and soon found myself knocking on his door harshly.

When there was no answer, I knocked more. Soon the door unlocked and an angry brother answered the door.

"What the hell do YOU want!?" His brother screamed, I took notice of his features. He was holding bandages everywhere. Not everywhere but in the certain places I landed a blow to. He growled when he caught me starring.

"Are you going to cause more pain to us or are you for here for something else?" I ignored his question and shoved past him. Before I could get more into the house, I felt a harsh yank on my tail.

"AH!" I screamed and held my poor tail, Causing Manic to smirk. I growled darkly at him and rubbed my tail.

"I just want to talk to him." I said, wanting to get past this annoying obstacle.

He rolled his eyes.

"Talk to him at school, or never. I had enough of your bull. If he doesn't feel comfortable going to school because of you.. there's going to be issues. I will BAN you from this place." His brother growled his last sentence. He really meant what he was saying since his eyes hold the power of his sentence.

"But, I'll give you ONE chance.. Since he clearly is in pain, I would allow you to talk to him.

I smiled slightly, but confusion crossed my face features. How come all of a sudden his brother agrees to give me a chance?

I didn't even think more into the solution since I practically dashed inside the house.

I just hope the mud ball can forgive me.