12

Scourge's POV

Sighing, I picked up my new purchased book.

'How to have perfect dates.'

It was pointless, since I have been reading for an hour and all I have got so far was what the book is about.

So far I read a paragraph of the book. And nothing about it gave me advice. Lame I know!

Proving to Sonic that I care was going to be alot harder. Plus, I told him it was tomorrow, and tomorrow is today!

How much time do I have when I have to get to his house was an mystery. Mentioning of time did not ring a bell in my pathetic mind.

"Chaos, Scourge!"

I yelled at myself and banged my head against the headboard of my bed. Pulling away to rub at the area.

This has to be the most confusing day of my life! I can't even think straight because of this, damn it!

I sighed and rubbed my temple. Before I could pout again. An idea popped in my head and my face lit up.

I know what to do to prove to him.

I looked at the time and hit myself once again. Currently I was running out of time to pick him up. This isn't good.

Once I finished getting ready, I grabbed the stuff needed and dashed out the door, locking it.

"No more wasting time!" I yelled at myself and headed over to his house.

I can't be late or he would assume things.

Keeping the pace, but going slightly faster. I could feel his house getting closer and closer, soon seeing it in my vision. Perfect timing. I smiled and soon slowed down my pace so that I was walking.

Once I was in his front lawn, I walked to one of his windows on the side of the house and knocked.

I knew the first window on the side was his room because sometimes I liked to watch him sleep. That was only once and that was two days ago.

He slept peacefully and chaos, it took me so much to not break down the window and climb into bed with him.

His figure looks so soft and cuddly. I have no idea why I didn't fight back my thoughts as to why I hit him.

I'm guessing I was distracted for too long in my own world because I soon felt a tap on my shoulder and someone speaking my name, snapping me a bit out of my train of thoughts. I turned to see who was talking to me, and smiled. It was Sonic, and since it was him. I leaned in close and cupped his muzzle.

Keeping eye contact, I leaned in more and pressed my lips to his moist soft ones. Mine were a bit rough but not too rough that felt like I was kissing a brick before.

To my surprise and amusement. Sonic wrapped his arms around my neck and started to deepen the kiss. This was kind of early for him to make a small move like that.

But who was complaining?

I didn't want this to end just yet, but I had to. I pulled away and stared into his green eyes. Something about them kept luring me in.

"Are you ready to go?"

I asked him, he just nodded before going more into his room. Shutting the window while he was at it and turned off his light.

He exited his room which I followed over to his front door and soon house. As he locked his door, I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled.

"We aren't even at this date and you're already hugging me? How romantic." Sonic said, smirking but I didn't care.

I reached out held his hand and began to start walking the way to end of the neighborhood.

He sighed and fiddled with a string on his jacket. It must have been a hoddie jacket since it had no zipper.

I wonder what's underneath that hoddie.

"So.. Scourge. Where are we going?"

I looked at him, smirking. He can't know where we are going. That part of the date must be a secret, or else the date wouldn't be that special. Now wouldn't it?

"Somewhere." I replied.

He cocked an eye brow and tried again.

"Where is this somewhere?" He tried to play smart, failing miserably.

I shook my head but smiled, I know what he is playing at. But he is not going to fool this tough guy.

"Somewhere to have the date, duh." I then replied back which he scoffed at but looked away, looking kind of defeated. This made my smirk grow even more.

"Also, Scourge. You better prove quick since we have tonight until school starts.

"I know." I said, rubbing my thumb on his thumb. He looked down at our hands and sighed, rolling his eyes.

Well, this may not be easy then.

Sonic, looked away and tried to see if he could recognize the street and path way but that was kind of hard since I was walking a path that many hardly took of this route.

JustPerfect! With him not knowing, the date would be very special!

It did not take much time to head to our destination. And this seemed like the good spot. Since Sonic's eyes went wide and contered with delight. Maybe, his friends were correct.

I asked what was three things that Sonic liked. They tried not to talk to me but with my smart talking. I was able to confince them and ended up telling him what I wanted to do. They told me only one which was an idea for the resturant. Well sorta. They said that he liked modern not too fancy food. American food was what sonic mostly liked. So an idea of an resturant popped in my head for the date.

Mobious Chaos Cafe.

I wasn't into fancy resturants. And I wasn't into classy either. I was like Sonic on this one. So I could have done this myself.

This resturant held all kinds of foods! So many country type here.

So many foods with weird names. It was amusing to read each.

There are people who sing and dance, plus the waitors have a whole lot of fun acting a certain way. Well, I think.

As we waited a couple of minutes in line, we get our pass to a table. Once we picked a table, we sat down.

I looked at Sonic and smiled as the waitor came with our menus as he gave me an smile back.

This should be a whole lot of fun.

Edited 2/10/20 (Finally one that has 1k words)