3

Sonic's POV

I had to freaking go to the bathroom, to try to get the gum out. It didn't work, I got toilet paper tissue stuck there too! This was the worst! I can't believe he would do such a thing.

So I had another option, to go to the nurse. There where rumors on the nurse. Some where fantasy kind, some sounded real. And some sounded false. I believed about one or two only. I didn't know if they were real or not. Wasn't sure which to believe.

Since I had no choice as I looked like an mess. I exited the bathroom and walked the hallway to the Nurse's office. As I saw her office, I sighed and stopped by the door. I was about to knock but since the nurse saw me in the window, she opened the door before I can touch the door with my hand. Talk about great timing.

"Hello Mr.Sonic, are you alright?" The nurse spoke, smiling as she saw me.

She sounded a lot like cream, my old friend. She even looked like cream. It wasn't her mother either. Very strange.

"Mr.Sonic?"

I snapped back into reality and looked at her, and shook my head. Was she talking just now? Blinking confused, I then pointed to my messy part of my hair. Confused, she looked at me before seeing what I was pointing at.

She hissed as she looked at the part. "Please come inside, and I'll fix this in a jiffy." I nodded and walked inside, getting a clear view of her office.

"Please tell me what happened." She said, while fixing the hair. I saw her take out some scissors and that's when I started to get tense. But I sighed and began explaining to her on what happened with shaky hands.

"So Scourge was the cost of this huh?" She said and showed me my cut off piece of hair. It wasn't too big but it was enough to fit half a palm size. A piece of gum caused that damage. I sighed and nodded. She tsked and took out two different type of papers.

One looked like a excuse pass and the other, a referral paper. I gulped. She looked up at me and noticed my tensed self. She laughed.

"Sweety, this isn't for you. The excuse pass is." She giggled as I sighed.

"Alright, here you go. Take the excuse pass to your next period teacher and make sure to not bump into Scourge. Alright?" I nodded, like hell was I going to get near him.

I'm terrified of him.

I walked to the door of the office, and opened it. As I was outside, the nurse looked at me and smiled. Waving her hand.

"Alight, have a good day sonic!" And I closed the door.

"Oh, I won't Miss..." I blinked. I forgot to see who her name was!

Edited 2/9/20