13

Sonic's POV

I watched as scourge was leading me to my favorite restraunt. One that I have been begging to go to for awhile. But my brother and my depression always stopped me.

But I'm taking pills, so the reason is just my brother.

We are basically all we have. Our parents and some of our relatives have passed away.

Anyways, time to get back on topic. As we kept walking, I kept admiring the resturant and scenery around it.

The resturant's name was Mobious Chaos Cafe, to match Mobious. I came from a weird family who loved the simple things, which explained my excitement to this restaurant.

Scourge walked me till we reached the doors. He beamed a smile at me and opened the doors. As we were inside, I kept darting my eyes here and there. Checking out the place.

Chaos, It was so beautiful!

As we waited a couple of minutes in line, we get our pass to a table. Once we picked a table we sat down. I looked at everything around us and smiled. WhileI was looking around, my gaze landed on Scourge and his smile from earlier grew into an smirk. He rubbed his thumb on my hand just as the waitor came with our menus.

I let go of Scourge's hand and went to greet the waitor. But when I saw who it was my smile grew nervous and I broke into an sweat.

This is going to end so badly. Oh chaos.

"A-Amy?" I studdered.

Since she was looking at her tablet to record our orders, she looked up as soon as she heard her name. Amy smiled but it turned upside down as she saw who was next to her, crossing her arms as she huffed.

"What are you doing here?" Amy scoffed. Her hands gripped the tablet hard, having forgotten what the green hedgehog had planned.

Swearing I heard Sourge gulp. I could feel my anxiety start seeping through the numbness of my body.

This isn't going to end well.

"What are you doing here, and with my buddy sonic?" Amy asked, trying to calm herself down, keeping her smile.

"I am taking him-"

Amy gasped, covering her mouth. Not even letting Scourge finish his sentence.

"You are taking him on a date!?" She whispered/yelled considering that we were in an open restaurant where everyone can hear us. I face palmed.

All Scourge did was nod.

"I am trying to prove to him that I am not like what he thinks." And with that said, he leaned in. I felt my cheeks flush as his face got close to mine.

As things could have not get more heated, he leaned in. Our lips collided and everything sparked.

How is that possible?

To my unusual disapointment, he pulled away. Having my lips begging for more. It took a lot to stop this feeling.

I looked over at Amy and watched her almost slip the pen out of her hands before she caught it.

She nodded before getting her posture, grabbing Scourge by the neck. He was then pulled over to Amy with an surprisingly strong strength.

She straightened him and glared.

"I may not have known him so much but I know he is the one to be my best friend! All my other friends have been ruined because of..well, let's not get into details. So, I don't mind if you date sonic. You two seem perfect for eachother. What I do mind is when you hurt him. Then we'll see how far my foot goes up your ass. Got it?"

Scourge nodded quickly, leaving me to chuckle. I did not even know her that much but we act like we have been best friends for life.

"Now, what would you too like for dinner?" she smiled.

We were walking away from the restaurant, having already eaten and got free desert from Amy.

I sighed, the walk towards my house was really relaxing. No corruptions and no distractions. Just peaceful memories and nice sounds coming from peaceful melodic animals.

Just what I needed, to be happy.

"You actually suprised me today." I began, twirling my thumbs and watching the ground. Even though I was looking at the ground, I could still feel Scourge's smile or smirk.

"Well, that was the point of the date." He answered back, wrapping an arm around me and pulling me closer, close to where I can hear and feel his heartbeat, or was that mine?

It was peaceful.

As we began chatting away, we soon reached my house. The disapointment clawing my skin was soon returning.

"Well at least you enjoyed your date. But that was only part of it."

My eyes widdened, almost popping out of my sockets. There is two parts or more of this date? But, the date i was at seemed so much and...so much!

Scourge smiled before leaning in, cupping my cheeks. He placed his warm lips to mine for a minute before pulling away. Leaving me to shudder and frown.

He smirked as he saw me pouting.

"Who knew that the good kid wants the bad boy. I thought you despised me."

I blushed, and flipped him off.

"Well it's getting late so we better start heading to bed. We got school tomorrow. See ya, blue!"

With that said, he dashed off. Leaving me alone to flutter on thoughts of the day. Oh sweet dreams, Here I come!

Edited 2/10/20