15

Scourge's pov

"Missed me, scourge?"

Ugh, Here we go again. Why can't raccoons be a believable story? Now I gotta deal with an angry brother. My boyfriends angry brother.

I mentally cursed under my breath, as I focused on the now pissed off brother. I told him the truth, but he didn't believe me!

"What do you want, green rat." I spat to him but all I got from him was a smirk and an roll of his eyes.

"Says you, You have green fur too and you're kind of an rat too." I cursed at this. He got me there. Should have seen that coming. After a bit of awkward silence, I looked back at Manic.

"What the hell do you want, I told you the freaking truth on why I was on your damn lawn. What more do you want?" I spat, watching him emotionless on the outside, but on the inside I could tell he was scared.

I guess the old Manic is hidden somewhere in there. Sounds interesting!

We both stood there, both in our own corners. Watching eachother like hawks. He looked helpless, it was shown in his eyes. Sounds like this battle would be easier if I could smash that wall he is hiding from.

"Alright twerp. Since you're causing me to waste time. Why don't I.." I couldn't finish my sentence since I felt a harsh pain pronounce through my left cheek.

With the amount of force placed in that punch or whatever, caused me to stumble backwards. Which caused me to fall. This made me angry, very angry.

I growled and stood up, ignoring the pain in my legs and face. I glared at Manic, not even caring for the next move. I charged at him full force. My fist collided with his jaw and he stumbled back.

Not giving him a chance, I landed a kick towards his lower area, earing a loud whimper. My actions soon got out of control and over me as I I started landing more punches at him without having the slightest control. I just kept going and punching him.

I felt different, but it all felt so much familiar. It was disturbing. But instead of ignoring the feeling, I listened to the feeling and the voice hidden behind my mind. It told me to get off on Manic, and I did. He was a threat in my eyes.

When I pulled off of him, I watched as Manic slowly ran off, holding all his belongings and his once courage face no longer held such emotion.

He kept running till he was out of sight. That meaning; I was left alone.

"What the chaos.. was that for?" A voice behind said, stern and very angry. Such victories can only last so long. I rolled my eyes at the new incomer, ready to pound them into tomorrow. But when I turned around it was someone that I didn't want to see at the moment.

"S-Sonic?!" I gasped, backing away a little.

He saw. Sonic saw it all! He watched me beat his brother, seeing the pain flash into his brothers eyes and my fist flying at the other green. Oh this is bad.

"S-Sonic.. I can explain.." I said, trying to contain my pride from earlier but I couldn't find that me. He seemed to be taking a vacation today. Stupid. Stupid!

Sonic remained standing, his arms crossed with his right foot tapping impatiently, his eyes showing anger and his body spreading an upset vibe. He was definitely upset.

"Sonic, I can explain.."

"You have nothing to explain! You beat my brother into a pulp! That's all that can explain it. I came out here to look for you because you weren't there at the table, and when I walked out here... I see you beating on my brother! And you bullied him before! I should have listen to that negative thought in my head. Don't come near me, and don't talk to me! I don't trust you enough to talk to me."

Sonic babbled on, making sure his speech was heard loud enough for anyone to hear and for me to understand. It was enough to start tearing at my heart.

Every little sentence was ripping my heart, the little pieces falling into nothing. No.. This can't be happening!

"Wait sonic! I can explain!"

"I said there is NOTHING for you to explain about! Now leave me alone, we're through! Don't try to impress me anymore!" He yelled, running off to the direction his brother had dashed off.

I think my heart broke.

Edited 2/11/20