2

Sonic's POV

I sighed and sank into my seat. The teacher was talking about the lesson while I was trying to calm down from what happened about some minutes ago. Scourge's glare had to be the hardest glare I ever seen in my paffetic life.

He must be extremely angry at me. But for what and why? I don't even know scourge too well. So what did I do wrong? All I know is he's the schools Top bully.

An Asshole as I've heard some people talk about. And he was a nasty troublemaker.

That's all I got and listened from my two new best friends. Tails and silver. They told me all about the school and who to talk to and avoid.

It was like they were protecting me or leading me to a good life. Oh well, it was nice. But why was scourge. The' scourge looking at me like he was going to..oh... I see now. He just wants to beat me, nothing big. Wait.

HE WANTS TO HURT ME?!

This isn't good. This is not good at all, but what am I going to do? He picked his next "victim" and it so happens to be me! Again, What did i do wrong?Oh, I'm toast. Good bye world. It was nice knowing you. Before I could think more on it, the bell rang.

Oh no, I have 3rd period now. I have reading. Please tell me I don't have him in reading class! I'm worried because I heard he had to get a schedule change to fit in his athletic period since he's trying out for football.

As I entered my class, I saw some students off chatting with their friends. Some people working on their class work. And some starring off into space. I didn't notice any familiar green hedgehog. I sighed happily, feeling much better.

I then went over to my assigned seat, we were assigned seats by last name so he can know us better. I was somewhere in the back. With a empty desk behind me. I took out my stuff and began writing. As I was going to finish my 3rd sentence, I heard the door slam open. Well, not really a slam but close to it. And there stood my worst nightmare.

Scourge the hedgehog.

He was holding a toothpick in his mouth, about 4 detention slips in his hands and his torn up looking backpack over his torn jacket, a small journal on his other hand. He smirked.

My reading teacher sighed and pointed to the desk behind me. I swear my world froze. I went white, I feel sick now.

Scourge's smirk grew wider as he walked over to my desk. I felt like throwing up. As he sat down, he went close to my ear.

"Welcome to Möbius Deen High..." He then slapped my back and stuck a gum in MY hair. He laughed and watched me try to take it the stupid piece of trash out of my hair. This is going to be the worst year of my life.

Edited 2/9/20