Yoga Pants. Fucking Yoga Pants.

Start from the beginning

'Wanna come over at 12? I can make lunch :)'

I felt a frown come on, only cause I pityed Hinata. Why was that blond idiot so blind? All those years he had this pretty girl who loved him unconditionally, even though he never noticed. He was to focused on Sakura to even give Hinata a chance. This reminded me of a conversation I had with him the day before she left for america.

A few years ago..

"I dont know man.." Naruto mumbled as he gazed at the sky. I vaguely heard what he was talking about beside me as I focused on a certain cloud.

"I mean shes nice, sweet, gentle and all that but I just cant!"

I had no idea what he meant so I just sighed and kept quiet. Like the idiot he was he mistook my silence for confusion.

"Hinata, Sasuke. Hinata," Naruto emphasized as if it was obvious, "l just don't know how to tell her. I mean, I'm really thankful for her confession, but I can't seem to like her back that way you know? She's sweet, kind, pleasant to look at, but she's..."

I just watched the clouds, not really interested in what Hinata lacked that made Naruto adamant in rejecting her. A sigh escaped my lips, Naruto was starting to annoy me as he rambled on.

"...shes just not Sakura-chan."

Naruto actually managed to catch my attention.

"Hn?"

"She's just not Sakura-chan! I mean, Hinata is great, but Sakura-chan is amazing!" Naruto yelled and sighed, laying on the grass limply. He depression was short as he perked himself back up and looked at me determined.

"You know what, Sasuke? I am going to tell her now! It may hurt her but Hinata deserves an answer and I don't want to lead her on! Thanks for listening, teme!"

I barely processed his words as he ran off, but the newfound peace made me content. After a little while more, I pushed myself off the grass field and made my way home. Yet on my journey back, Narutos words still lingered.

'...shes just not Sakura-chan.'

I now found myself curious.

"Hmm...Hinata eh?"

End Of Flashback...

After texting her a bit more, we said our goodnights. I fell asleep with an excited butterfly feeling in my stomach, and I kinda hope..that she did too.

Hinatas POv:

I woke up to a knock on my door. I squinted at my clock. 8:30? Goddamn!! With a groan, I flopped out of bed and slipped on my slippers as I hurried my way downstairs to the door. I lazily opened the door only to come face to face with TenTen and Neji.

"Ohayoo Hina-chan!!" TenTen grinned, a cup of starbucks in her hand. Neji gave a smile. I yawned.

"Um ohayo TenTen-chan, Neji-san. Whats up?" I asked tiredly.

"We've come to get your routine back on track!!" TenTen practically screamed. I suddenly felt like suffocating her with a pillow but I put aside the thought as forced a small smile.

"Uh huuh..why so early may I ask?"

This time Neji spoke up.

"A good routine starts early in the morning. So we brought you a mocha to wake you up." TenTen handed me the starbucks, and I took a sip. Mocha goodness delighted my tongue as the caffeine started to seep into me.

"Thanks you two. Come in, Ill make breakfest."

I let them in, leading them to the living room. I let Kain and Abel out in the backyard to go to the bathroom and run around. Neji and TenTen took a seat at my counter, where I started to look at the ingrediants in the fridge for breakfest.