It's just the same

Anton's POV

I woke up with a familiar head in my arms. I look at Daphne still soundly sleeping. It has been six months since I proposed to her but we did not yet decide the date of our wedding. I don't know what's again my problem. I thought I overcome already the fear of commitment.

What's more to ask. In front of me is a fine young woman who is a very good candidate of a wife. She's beautiful and charming. She came from a descent political family. Our marriage is a good business merger for our companies. She too is well engrossed of running their company but she prefers to work in smaller positions. Overall management is her waterloo according to her. She told me that it will be me who will manage her company and she will just help.

I can feel that she loves me very much.

Marriage with her will surely include having children. Well, I think she's capable of that. I did not yet see her with children but everyone has mother's instinct and that will not be a problem with her I think.

She slowly opened her eyes and look at me. "Good morning honey." She slightly kissed my lips. "What are you looking at? Wait 'til I freshen up a little for you." And she headed to the bathroom naked. I know she's trying to seduce me again. I watch her sway her hips going to the bathroom and I smiled of her naughtiness.

I went to the kitchen to prepare coffee and breakfast. I open my phone to check any calls, messages and emails or any appointment. Ah yes, the event in Finnon's company will be next Friday. I should fly to Aylow City soon. I better see the new acquired property and plan the construction of the building. I have to see what Finnon company can offer.

"Work again, Anton?" Daphne's arms circled my waist.

"Just checking few things before I head to the office." Now she's planting small kisses on my shoulders. I sweep her in my arms and planted a kiss on her lips. I carried her on the couch and started caressing her as she moaned with pleasure. She flip me down and now she's on top of me. She grind expertly on top of me until we both exploded our sexual tensions. She's really good in sex. I haven't had any other sexual relationships since we were together.

"Ummmmm........Anton," she nuzzled in my neck and playfully stroking the skin on my chest.

"Hmmm?"

"Many are asking already about our plans...."

"Plans?"

"Ummm.....our marriage plans. Well after you propose you know....."

I slightly stiffened. I don't know. I am supposed to be planning with her as of now but every time that thought comes I am dumbfounded. Really I have this phobia of long time commitment.

Daphne felt my predicament as she hurriedly put on her clothing. I pissed her off, I know.

"Wait, baby, I'm sorry." I can see she's trying to control tears in her eyes.

I hug her tight. "Can I just finish this project in Aylow City? I don't want to be hook up with anything when we plan. You see I have to stay there for a while during the project. It is hard to plan with you when I am always away." I half lied to her as I hate seeing her upset.

"Ok, Anton. I'm sorry too. I should understand you." She hugged me and briefly kissed my lips. "I have to change now for work."

"Daphne, would you like to come with me next week in Aylow City? Be my date in Mrs. Finnon company event." At least she can see the project and she'll understand that it will take time to finish. That will give me ample time to sort things out with myself.