Chapter Twenty-Three

Louis Tomlinson

It was rather early when I woke up the next morning. Harry was still out beside me when I heard someone knocking.

"Louis, can I talk to you?" I heard Zayn whispering through the door.

I slid out from under Harry gently not to wake him, then threw on my sweats and opened the door.

"What is it?"

"You've gotta see something," he said lowly. I didn't like the look on his face at all. Something didn't feel right.

I nodded and followed him downstairs out onto the deck, Zayn picking up a laptop I recognized right away.

"You brought his laptop?" I asked through wide eyes, "Zayn, that's stolen property."

"Look," he pointed to the screen and I seen a blog. It was obviously Darren's... but it was filled with Harry.

"What the fuck is that?" I asked and sat down next to him.

"Apparently, he made a blog about his 'boyfriend'," Zayn replied shaking his head. "He has so much shit on here, it's unreal, Louis."

"Like what?" I asked.

"He's got photos, videos," he said looking back at me, "and I have a feeling Harry knew nothing about this."

"Give me the laptop," I demanded. Zayn handed it over at once and I scrolled through all the posts. Most were just normal photos of Harry... then, it got to ones that looked like they came from a porn... but it was Harry. "this is fucked up."

Zayn nodded and lit a cigarette, "the videos are worse, Louis. If you don't wanna kill him yet, you will."

I looked back at Zayn, his eyes staying serious. I clicked on the videos next, wishing I hadn't as soon as I had.

There was no way Harry knew he was recording these. There was even one where he was high out of his mind... I closed my eyes and looked away trying to control everything I was feeling.

"We need to tell Harry about this," Zayn said.

"He doesn't need to relive this shit over and over," I sighed and closed the laptop.

"Louis, Harry needs to know who this bastard really is," Zayn said seriously.

"He does," I said confused, "surely he does by now..."

"He needs to see it," Zayn added again, "alright? Just trust me."

"Zayn, I don't know if we should," I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"He deserves to know," Zayn said back, "it's his ass that's being put out there for everyone, Louis. Would you want someone to keep that from you?"

"No," I sighed in defeat, "alright. I'll... I'll show him."

"I'll come with you," Zayn offered. He got up slowly and opened the door and I followed him upstairs slowly with Darren's laptop.

"Harry," I called as we reached the bedroom door. He had one ass cheek out from under the covers and he was still cuddled against his pillow. I sat down next to him and rubbed over his bare back, "Harry, love, wake up, please."