Chapter two

Louis Tomlinson

I looked down to see Harry's head on my chest, his curls in his face. I was shocked at first, but smiled as I watched him sleeping peacefully.

I reached over and turned off his alarm. He didn't move an inch. I starting climbing out from under him, noticing his bare chest and tattoos. He curled back up to his pillow and sighed.

I didn't wanna wake him so I got up and found my shoes and tried to be as quiet as possible. I looked back at him lying there, a smile crossing my face. I would never forget the night before.

I walked downstairs to see Niall standing at the door, "hey, Louis, didn't realize you stayed."

"Uh, yeah," I laughed rubbing my eyes, "got a little too high and drunk."

"Ah," he laughed, "headed to school? I'll give ya a ride."

"What about Harry?" I asked looking upstairs, "he'll miss class."

"That's normal for him," he laughed, "he'll catch up."

I nodded a little and walked to the garage to get my books from Harry's back seat. I noticed something in front; it was a paper. A term paper with a note: 'see you tonight'. I heard Niall calling from inside so I put it back down and hurried back.

"Sorry," I mumbled as I climbed in his car.

"It's alright," he smiled, "I just don't like being late."

I glanced back at the huge house in my mirror.

"You and Harry seem to hit it off," Niall started as we stopped at the gate, "morning, Rob."

The security guard greeted us and opened the gate and Niall continued on his way.

"He's not usually like that," he spoke up again.

"Like what?" I asked confused.

"Happy," he shrugged.

"Really? He seems like a really happy person," I said as I grinned to myself when I thought of that beautiful dimpled smile.

"He can be," he started, "he... he just seemed really happy. He's usually a smart ass, yeah, but he keeps to himself on things most of the time. Yet he seemed to get along with you just fine."

"I noticed he keeps things to himself," I mumbled.

"You'll get to know him," he said in a believable tone.

I didn't say anything else about him. The whole situation with him was happening so fast; but I, for some reason, didn't want to find the brakes to stop it.

First class was boring. I took notes and tried not to fall asleep as I kept glancing around for Harry, though he never showed.

Second class was nearly over with when I seen him come in in the same clothes as the day before. Of course, so was I. He took a seat towards the back eyeing me again and smiling beautifully. I couldn't help but return the smile as I glanced back at him.

When class ended, he went up to the front and I watched him hand a paper to the professor. I took my time getting my things and kept my eyes on him.

"It only had to be 7 pages," the professor scolded as he flipped through them.

"Got carried away," he replied. He came back to his desk and got his bag as I waited by the door.

"Hi," he smiled at me, "nice to see you made it. Could've woke me, bastard."

I smirked as he put his arm around my shoulder as we started to walk, "Niall said you'd make it, so..."

"Fuck that Horan," he nearly yelled, still grinning at me, "figures, oh well. He got his fucking paper."