Chapter 25

-JJs POV-
I breathe in, my eyes looking into Spencer's chocolate brown eyes. I lick my lips.
"Blood, blood was everywhere." I say.
"It was so cold, I was surrounded in rusty bars, blood covered the floor and walls. I was alone, isolated. It was quiet. I could hear him breathing as he walked down the hall." I breathe in, blinking hardly as I remember the nightmares of what happened there.
Spencer rubbed my small hand that he was holding.
"He walked into my cell and looked at me with his horrifying blue eyes. He knew my name, he said it in such a cold voice. He took me to another room, the other rooms I passed were covered in chains, inside were torture devices." I swallow.
"It was so dark. You couldn't see anything 3 inches away." I deeply breathe in.
"He told me that we were gonna get married. Then he saw my ring." I say as I twist my wedding ring, Spencer rubs his finger over it.
"It was like he exploded, all his anger came out on me-" I start getting choked up.
"He threw my ring, he started kicking me, he sliced my cheek, every breathe felt like it could be the last-"
"The next morning I woke up in a new place, a women called out to me, she saved my life- she risked hers for mine." I smile and look down.
"I didn't think I was ever gonna get out." I say, a tear goes down my face.
"I thought I was never gonna see you or the kids again." I say as I start crying.
"Hey, hey it's okay." Spencer pulls me into a hug.
"It's okay, it's all gone, your safe now." He whispers.
I cry into his chest. He rocks me back and forth, until I fall asleep, protected by Spencer.

The next morning I wake up with a pounding in my head, I grab it and groan.
"JJ are you okay?" Spencer turns his face towards me.
I lean up, closing my eyes in pain. "It's just a headache." I say, unsure.
"Are you sure?" He asks, concerned.
I slowly nod my head as things slowly turn black around me.
"JJ?" Spencer asks.
I slowly start falling down.
"JJ! Jennifer!" Spencer yells as he runs to my side of the bed.
The last thing I remember is being carried by Spencer to the car.

-Spencer's POV-
"Jennifer!" I yell as JJ slowly starts stirring and falling down.
I run and pick her up, I run out of the bedroom.
"HENRY, GET KAELYN AND GET IN THE CAR!" I yell as a run downstairs, holding JJ. I grab Kaelyn's bag and my car keys.
"Go! Go!" I say to Henry as he runs with Kaelyn into the car.
I put JJ in the passengers side, and help Henry get Kaelyn buckled in her car seat.
I looked back at Henry and Kaelyn to make sure they were settled in. Once I made sure they were, I pulled out, turned on the sirens and drove to the hospital.
Once I made it to the hospital, I picked up JJ and looked at Henry getting Kaelyn out.
Once he got out of the car, I saw two medics standing outside.
"Hey!" I yelled getting there attention.
"Hey! Please help my wife! She passed out while she was having a headache." I say as they run over with a stretcher.
"Alright put her on the stretcher and go sign in, what's her name sir?" A medic says.
I put her on the stretcher. "Jennifer Reid." I tell them.
"Alright we will update you on her later."
"Thank you." I say as they wheel her away.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
Merry Christmas! ❤
Sorry if you couldn't read the update yesterday.
I hope I fixed it.
Thanks for reading!
Love you!