Chapter 1

-JJs POV-
It's been two days since my husband was shot right in front of me. I've been curled up beside him, crying. Hoping and praying that this is a dream.
But that's the thing, this isn't a dream.
"Spence please wake up!" I whisper and I slowly look up and over to him.
"Spence!" I shout, thinking that it will make him come back, but it won't. Nothing will.
"JJ!" I hear someone shout.
"It's just my mind." I whisper.
"JJ! HELLO!" The voice shouts again.
"SPENCER!" The voice shout.
"He's gone." I mutter.
"JJ is that you?" I hear someone say as they come into the room.
I look up and see Emily.
"Go away." I mutter and I go back into my ball.
She tilts her head and looks down beside me. Her mouth goes wide.
"Oh my god JJ." She says and she bends down and hugs me making me cry more.
"Emily!" Morgan shouts.
"In here!" She says, trying to keep her tears from falling.
"GUYS EMILY FOUND JJ!" Morgan shouts and the rest of the team follow him in.
"What's wron- oh my god." Morgan says and everyone looks down and goes wide eyed like Emily.
"This isn't happening." Morgan mutters.
"It happened in front of me, he's dead!" I snap at him, sudden rage hitting me. Then sadness coming back.
"Guys the ambulance is here." Hotch says and medics come in. They start taking Spencer's body away.
"DONT TOUCH HIM." I snap at a medic and he slowly walks away.
"JJ come on." Emily says, trying to pull me away.
"NO! I HAVE NOTHING WITHOUT HIM AND THEY ARENT TAKING HIM AWAY FROM ME!" I yell.
"JJ he's dead!" Emily shouts, suddenly regretting it.
"H-he I have nothing." I say as reality hits me again.
"Come on JJ." Emily says and she slowly pulls me away. I turn around and watch them taking Spencer. Their taking all I have left. The only thing giving me hope and love, he was everything I had.
Emily brings me to the team. They all surround me and hug me. I slowly walk out of the place Spencer and I were held captive at, the place Spencer breathed his last breath, and said his last words, "I love you." to me.
The sunlight burns my eyes as I go outside.
"He's gone." I whisper and Emily wraps her arms around me in a hug again.
"Hey guy- what's going on?" Penelope says as she runs up to me but then realizes I'm crying.
"Where's Reid?" Penelope says. My eyes go wide at the name and I cry even more.
"No. No no no." Penelope shivers as she realizes what happened.
"Oh my god. JJ." Penelope starts crying and she walks up and hugs me.
Soon we all end up at the BAU. I haven't said anything to anyone of them.
"JJ can you come into my office?" Hotch says and I follow him. He closes the door and closes the blinds.
"I understand it is hard what you are going through, if you need a break you can certainly have one." Hotch says.
"Hotch I just lost everything I had. I don't think anything will help me." I say.
"JJ please just think about it. You might want it." Hotch says.
"The only thing I want is to be able to say goodbye." I say, feeling tears come. I walk out of the office and the team sees me.
"JJ!" Emily and Penelope follow me out into the BAU parking lot.
"I love you, Spence." I say to the sky as I fall to the ground.
---------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to the sequel of Statistics Say.
Thank you so very much cmraeve for making the cover❤️
I hope you enjoy the first chapter of Spence..