Chapter 19

-Spencer's POV-
I walk inside the house, trying to slam the door in Hotch's face but he catches it.
"Reid I'm sorry." He says for the 100th time.
"SORRY DOESN'T FIX EVERYTHING NOW DOES IT!" I scream at him. My yelling takes him back. I can see the guilt in his eyes.
"Rei-"
"You know you could have at least tried to make it so she was able to stay." I say before walking to the bedroom.
I sit on the bed and let my tears fall. I pick up the picture of me and JJ at our wedding that was sitting on my nightstand.
I pull it to my chest and hug it.
"Please come home JJ." I whisper.

-JJ's POV-
"Hey sexy lady need a ride!" Another guy yells towards me.
I look towards the guy in his car smirking at me.
"Why don't you back off and get a life." I smirk and I walk off.
Its been a few hours since I ran from my life and my family. But either way... I was gonna get taken from my family.
I sit on a bus bench and pull the disposable phone I bought out of my bag. I run my fingers over Spencer's number.
I should call him, I know I should. But I can't.
How do you call the person you love the most and tell them that you have to run off, that you have to run from them, from the life you had with them, from the future you were supposed to have...with them.
I wipe the single tear that falls from my face. I put the phone back in my backpack and I stand up.
I start walking a few more steps from my home. A few more steps from my husband. A few more steps from my family. A few more steps from my life.
It's so hard to forget someone, who gave you so much to remember.

-Spencer's POV-
"Dada?" A little voice wakes me up.
I lean up, setting the picture I was hugging down on the bed.
"Yeah Henry?" I ask.
"Where's mommy." His little voice says.
I breathe in. "I don't know Henry,  I don't know." I mumble.
He wipes his eyes.
"Can I lay with you?" He asks.
I nod my head and I lift the little boy with JJ's blonde hair up onto the bed. We lay down and he scoot near me.
"Daddy." He says.
"Yeah?" I ask.
"I want mommy." He says.
"I do too." I say.
Then I look down and the little boy who misses his mommy is asleep.
I lay with Henry for a few more minutes before I carefully get up to go wash my face, I was off my face with water, trying to get rid of the tear streaks down my face.
I go downstairs and I find the team, stressed out and sad sitting in my living room.
"Find anything?" I ask.
The whole team looks up at me.
"Spencer!" A stressed Penelope runs up to me and hugs me.
I hug her back, I needed that hug.
She lets go, and looks at me. I can see her tear streaks.
I walk over to the team. "So anything?" I ask again.
"Well Penelope went over her credit card, she bought hair dye, green contacts, and some supplies.
I look over Penelope's laptop, looking at what JJ bought, one thing catches my eye.
A disposable phone.
"Guys." I say as I look up to them, all their eyes look at me.
"She bought a disposable phone, hair dye, suppiles, and contacts. She's running away." I say.
She's running away. The thought hits my head, she's running away..from us.
I run upstairs, trying to hide my tears from the team. I fall to the floor of the basement.
I hid my head in my knees.
"Reid?" Someone says.
I look up to find Morgan. I quickly wipe my tears.
"Huh oh I'm fine." I say and I go to one of the bathrooms. He follows.
"Reid, we know your not okay. We are here for you, you can come to us. We know this is hard. You don't have to hide your feelings." Morgan says.
I lean over the sink.
"But I only know how to hide my feelings." I mumble.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hai guys!
I really wanted to make this chapter powerful.
I'm really happy with how it turned out.
Comment what you think.
Bye my little dorks ❤️