Chapter 22

-JJ's POV-
I slowly wake up, for a second my vision is blurry. Then I focus. I stand up, but immediately fall down as my head starts pounding with pain, I clench my hair. Around me is a darkness, I'm in a cell, the bars are all rusty. I scoot back towards the wall, I eventually put my back to it, expecting to feel coldness go over my back, I feel my back get wet. Confused, I touch the wall and pull my hand in front of me. On my hand is a dark crimson color, blood. I shiver and wipe my hand on the floor.
"Looks like someone is awake." A deep voice says, causing me to look up. In front of me is a tall figure, for a second I get a little spark of hope, its Spencer. But my hope goes away when the figure bends down to me and reveals his black hair and blue eyes.
He softly grabs my cheeks in his big hand. "You hungry?" He questions.
I nod my head, hesitating.
"Aw babe don't worry your safe here." He says.
Babe, wait babe. Did he just call me babe?
"Babe?" I softly question as he lifts me up and carries me out of the cell. He smiles at me.
"Don't you remember, we're getting married soon Jennifer."
I shiver, married? He looks down at my hand and sees my wedding ring. He puts me down and grabs my hand, I try to pull back but he's gripping my hand. He takes off the ring and holds it up to my face.
"What's this?" He questions.
"My umm, my ring." I whisper.
"A wedding ring?" He asks.
I don't respond.
I throws the ring at the wall. A tear goes down my face. I run over to grab it, but he pulls me right from its reach.
He turns me towards him.
"Why do you have a ring honey? We are getting married." He says.
I can tell he's trying not to get mad.
"I don't know you." I whisper.
"What was that!" He starts to rise his voice, causing me to flinch.
"I umm, I don't know you." I say a little louder.
The anger goes over his face, he's a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.
Sadly he happens to explode on me.
He smacks my face. "We are getting married." He says, slapping me at each word.
I grab my cheek, while I try to prepare myself for the worst.
He kicks my stomach, "You love me, YOU LOVE ME!" He yells and kicks me as hard as he can, I fall to the floor and clutch my stomach.
"I don't understand Jennifer, you love me, why would you marry someone else?" He says with his back turned to me.
I don't respond. He turns back to me, a sharp knife glistening in his hand.
"Quiet now are we." He says and holds the knife to my neck.
"Who is he." He says.
I swallow, "Who?" I squeak out.
He presses harder. "Who did you marry." He says.
I don't respond. He slowly presses harder.
"Who?" He questions.
I stay silent. He brings the knife up to my cheek and slowly slices it across my face.
A tear falls as the stinging starts.
"Tell me or next time it will be worse." He says as he slides a finger along the cut and walks out, closing the door behind him.
"Spence, please save me." I whisper before my eyelids fall and darkness takes over.

-Spencer's POV-
"Reid." Morgan says, bringing me out of my thoughts.
"Yeah?" I respond, blinking away the tears that want to fall.
He looks into my eyes and sees the tears, but he acts like he didn't.
"Hotch and Rossi found a bag and phone at a bench, they took it to Penelope for fingerprints. They match JJ's." Emily says.
I look down and sniffle. Emily moves to the back seat with me. She pulls me into a hug.
"Its okay to cry Spencer, its okay." She whispers.
With that, I let the tears fall.
I know Morgan is looking at me from the driver's seat, wanting to do anything to help me. I know Emily just wants everything to get better. I know Hotch just wants to bring his agent home safely. I know Rossi just wants everyone to join together as a family and be happy. I know Penelope just wants to see me, JJ and the kids all together again.
I know I just want JJ.
And JJ.
I know JJ just wants to come home and be with her family.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cringed the whole time I wrote this 😓
Leave suggestions for what I should write.
Hope you enjoy.
Love you guys.