Chapter 24

-Spencer POV-
"Child come on!" I joke with JJ as I try to pull her out of the police station.
"No, I wanna stay here!" She says as she latches onto my waste.
"Fine but if I drop you, it's not my fault." I say and I pick her up.
"Spence!" She laughs.
"Oh I've missed that laugh." I smile.
I carry her out the door and onto the ambulance outside, I set her down and let the medic see if she's okay. I see Morgan talking to someone at the cop car. "I'll be right back JJ." I say and I walk off. I walk over to Morgan, sitting in the car is a women who's all scratched up, he bones are sticking out. She looks at my ring and smiles.
"She's your wife." She says.
I twist my ring, "who is?" I ask.
"The blonde, she made it out safe right?" She says.
I look over towards JJ, she gives a slight smile. I smile back and look back at the women. "Yeah she made it out safe, how do you know about her?" I ask.
The women looks at me, "I told her how to get out, there was a little loose bar and she got out the window." She says.
I smile. "Thank you so much for helping her." I say.
She smiles, "I just wanted her to get to her family safely."
I nod, "thank you." I say and I walk back to JJ.
"She has a slice mark across her face, it only needs a few days to heal, one of her ribs were close to breaking, don't let her do anything athletic, or it will break. Her head is worrying me, she's showing signs of a concussion. Such as zoning about every once in a while, a headache and dizziness. If she starts to forget things or if she starts acting weird then take her to a hospital." The medic tells me. I nod my head and grab JJ's hand.
The medic then looks at Hotch. "Her rib needs about a week to heal, however if she does have a concussion then she can work, just not in the field, and she will need someone with her at all times." The medic tells Hotch. Hotch nods and then looks at me.
"Your staying with her." He says. I nod.
"Thank you." I tell the medic, before I help JJ stand up. I bring her over to the team who's standing in a group.
"JJ!" Penelope yells as she runs over and hugs her.
JJ lets out a moan in pain and Penelope hits her rib.
"Did I hurt you! I'm sorry!" Penelope says.
"It's fine, it's just my rib." JJ says.
Penelope nods and gives JJ a side hug.
The rest of the team gives JJ hugs, carefully.
JJ looks over at me, "can we go home?" She asks.
I nod my head and pull her into a hug. "Yeah." I mumble and I kiss her forehead.
I walk her over to the car and drive her home.
She hugs Henry and Kaelyn and then goes to bed.
I put Henry and Kaelyn to their beds and tell them goodnight then I get in bed with JJ and fall asleep.

"It's just a ring, no! AHHH!"
I wake up to JJ screaming and jumping in bed, I pull her into my arms.
"Hey, it's okay, I'm here it's just a dream." I say with her in my arms as she wakes up.
She starts crying into my chest and I just hug her, rocking her slowly in my arms.
"JJ" I whisper, she looks up at me.
"Yeah?" She asks.
"Tell me what happened in there." I say.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
Comment which book you want me to update next!
Alright love you!
Bye!