"You sound like a middle aged business man," Jimin says as he rolls his eyes back at Jeongguk and suddenly a smirk began to form on his face.

Wiggling his brows like the greasy college boy that he is, Jimin says, almost suggestively, "Are you sure you don't wanna come? I heard Taeh-"

Jeongguk immediately grabs Jimin's shoulders as soon as he hears that name come out of Jimin's mouth. This makes Jimin's smirk grow wider, looking cocky knowing that he've won.

"T-Taehyung will be there?" Jeongguk asks while trying his best to hide the tone of hope in his voice.

Jeongguk hates how Jimin just knows the right thing to say in order to get Jeongguk to do anything you tell him to. A simple mention of the name 'Taehyung', consider yourself winning over Jeongguk.

"So, are you coming?" Jimin asks, purposely not answering Jeongguk's question just to get him on edge. Jeongguk doesn't answer him but he does bolt towards his room and Jimin can hear clamors from inside. When Jeongguk comes out, he's wearing a black and grey flannel shirt and a tight pair of skinny jeans. He shakes his head and messes up his hair in the right way that just makes him a tiny bit more attractive, though Jimin would never tell him this.

"Come on, let's get to this party."

Yoongi's party is always packed and noisy because a lot of people loves the parties that Yoongi hosts the most.

First of all, he plays the best musics in parties that no one can resist the urge to dance.

As Jeongguk and Jimin enters Yoongi's apartment, Jeongguk's eyes automatically searches for the lilac hair that Taehyung has.

Taehyung has the most ridiculous hair colors in the campus. Sure there are many people who dyed their hairs in different colors but none of them changes the colors as much as Taehyung does, making him a bit different from everyone else. Another difference between Taehyung and the other people, Taehyung is plenty hot and attractive and despite how weird and ridiculous his hair is, he never fails to make them look good just because he's the one who's flaunting it.

Jeongguk suddenly thinks about the first time he met Taehyung, when his hopeless crush towards Taehyung started.

Jeongguk knows that he doesn't even have the slightest chance with Taehyung. Even getting noticed by him is nothing but a slim chance.

The first thing he noticed about the elder the first time he saw him was his huge bright smile on his face that stretches from ear to ear. It's so bright that it made Jeongguk look away. The smile that comes from Taehyung can seriously cause blindness. Beware.

After that, Taehyung is just everywhere. Sometimes he randomly see his smile from across the hallway, hears his laugh in cafeteria, and his deep voice (god, it's so so hot) that he hears almost everywhere whenever Taehyung talks to the other students. He's everywhere because he is the most popular guy in school. It's either people just wants to be friends with the bubbly Taehyung or get in his pants to get that hot ass. Jeongguk wants both.

He sighed when he didn't see or hear Taehyung. Now he's started to think that Jimin just tricked him so that Jeongguk will go with him.

He quietly followed Jimin who is looking for his own crush, Yoongi.

When they finally spotted the mint haired man, Jimin immediately beams and ran up to him.