"She's on a medication run." He replied.

"Shit." I mumbled.

"Where's Judith?" He asked, as I pulled Rick into my house.

"She's sleeping." I replied.

Tara came running down the stairs before helping me get Rick upstairs.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Got in a fight," He replied.

"No, you got in a stabbing or shit." Tara replied as he pulled his wet shirt off.

"Holy shit." Tara stated, looking at the blood all around his stomach.

"How are you still standing?" She asked, helping him lay down on my bed after he got his jeans off.

"Who did this?" I asked, getting my supplies to stop the bleeding.

"Go check on Judith." I continued, Tara immediately obeying.

"Who did this?" I asked again, cleaning up the wound.

"I don't know his name," He replied, groaning, "but it doesn't matter, I took care of him."

"It's not deep, it barely got into the muscle. You're lucky." I mumbled, stitching it up the best I could.

He grabbed my shaky hand before running his thumb over my knuckles.

"Calm down." He mumbled before releasing my hand.

I heard another click before turning my head to see Tara in the doorway.

I dressed the outside of the wound before I heard sobs.

I turned around, Tara running behind Amber who pushed me to the side and sat down beside Rick.

"Baby! I'm so sorry, I should've let you in the house. If I had, this wouldn't have happened." Amber cried, clinging onto Rick.

His eyes met mine and I turned around and walked out with Tara on my heels.

"She pushed her way in. I don't even know how she knew about it." Tara hissed.

I shrugged my shoulders before walking back into the bathroom to wash the blood off of my hands.

"What do you mean?" Amber asked Rick as I walked into the bedroom.

"I don't want you here right now." Rick replied.

"Fine." Amber spat, purposely hitting his stomach with her elbow as she stood up.

Tara followed her out as I gave Rick pain medication.

"Do you need anything?" I asked.

He shook his head 'no' before I pulled out sweat pants and an oversized t-shirt.

I pulled my hoodie off and pulled my shirt on before pulling my jeans off and pulling my sweatpants on.

"You did that just to drive me crazy." Rick mumbled.

"No, I did it because you had your eyes closed." I replied.

"You thought I had my eyes closed." He replied.

"Shut the hell up." I mumbled, walking out of the room with rosy cheeks.

-

"You really need to lay down." I replied,  walking over to Rick who was trying to walk into the bathroom.

"I don't need help." He replied.

"Fine. If you tear your stitches I'll have to redo them." I replied, crossing my arms.

"Where'd you sleep last night?" He asked.

"Couch." I replied.

"I gotta go see Amber later and apologize." He mumbled.

"Please don't let Judith go back there," I begged, wishing he would let her stay with me.

I don't trust Amber around her at all.

"Where is she going to stay?" He asked.

"She can stay here. She's like my own child, let her stay here. There's an extra room down the hall, I can turn it into her room." I replied.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes. Please, don't let her around Amber ever again. You can't let her after that." I replied.

"I'll go get her stuff later." He replied.

"No, I'll get it. I'll make Tara help me." I replied.

____________________

I think imma update again c:

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas (if u celebrate) and I hope you have an amazing new year!

Update will prob be tonight