Chapter 35

" I brought the cake." I say walking in the house full of people.

" Thank you Sweetie and merry Christmas." Brennen moms says.

" Thank you." I say putting the cake on the table.

" Hey mom." I say hugging her.

" Hello Alex how are you today?" She says rubbing my tummy.

" We are good." I laugh.

" Alex." Brennen greets me not making any eye contact.

" Um Brennen."

" Food is ready!" My mom says.

We all sat down in our spots I was sitting by my brother and my mom Brennen and his family was sitting across from me.

" I want to have a toast." Brennen says standing up.

" So I know these past few months have been hard for everyone, but I want to just say thank you for supporting us. I'm so lucky that I will be having a baby girl and I'm lucky that I have you Alex. I know we don't see eye to eye and we may argue about the stupidest things, but you are one of the best things that have happened to me." I wipe my tears away.

" thank you Brennen." I smile.

Everyone was talking and laughing we were having a good time. Lux kept on moving a lot in my tummy she must really love what I'm eating. That's until I felt something run down my leg.

" So Have you thought of what you want to name the baby." Someone says.

I couldn't talk I was in so much pain.

" Alex are you okay?" Brennen asked?

" Brennen grab the baby bag I think I'm having this baby." I says in pain.

Brennen ran to me and helped me up. We went to the front door he grabbed the baby bag and the car keys and we went into the car.

" We're having our baby." He says smiling grabbing my hand.

5 hours later.

" Push!" The doctor yelled!

I was holding Brennens hands. He demanded to be in the room with me so I wouldn't do it alone and honestly I'm glad he did. This is the worst pain I've ever been in.

" Push one more time!" I pushed as hard as I could.

I heard her crying.

" Oh my god." I cry out.

They wiped her off and finally I got to hold my baby girl.

" Say hello to your baby girl." The nurse said giving her to me.

She was so beautiful she was also so very small. I looked at Brennen and he had tears in his eyes.

" Welcome, Lux Isabelle Taylor."

........

She finally had the baby on Christmas!

How is your Christmas!?! You guys should comment down below some of the stuff you got because I want to here!

Thanks for reading guys your amazing like always.

Merry Christmas!!!❄️❄️❄️