Chapter 25

" Happy Thanksgiving guys!" My step father says to us at the dinner table.

" Thank you babe for this lovely meal." He says to my mom.

" Yeah thank you mom." My brother said.

Me and Brennen haven't talked for 2 days he's tried to call and he has texted me a lot, but I don't want to talk to him. My mom has noticed I haven't done anything but sit in my room all day and I didn't tell her me and Brennen broke up, but she knows something is up.

My brother kicks me under the table and I lose my train of thought.

" yeah thank you mom." I say trying to smile.

Everyone starts to eat they all are talking about who knows what, and I am just thinking about Brennen. I just hate how things left off, but I don't want to face him and talk to him.

" Alex you have an appointment tomorrow with Dr. Lee." I'm going back to therapy?

" I thought we would talk about me not going back to therapy."

" Honey it's time for you to go back, there is know need to talk about it." She says calmly.

" Can I be excused please." I say trying not to break out in tears.

" Alex you didn't even eat anything." My mom says.

" I'm not hungry."

" Fine you may leave."

" Thank you." I say getting up and putting my plate in the sink.

I went out side sitting on my front porch looking at the stars. They are so bright and they look beautiful tonight.

" You looking at the stars too." A familiar voice says coming towards me.

" Brennen what do you want."

" What are you thinking about?" He Ignores my question.

I sigh.

" Honestly I'm thinking about you."

" I've been thinking about you too."

" Oh yeah, about what?" I question.

" How I messed up big time." I laugh.

" You did." I say.

" Alex I'm sorry."

" Its just that every time I get close to someone they always find away to leave me, and I don't get it because I try so hard and all I get is nothing. So what's the point of even trying anymore when there is nothing to try for?"

" Alex." He says.

" And maybe I'm just being selfish, but I don't want to lose you, because once in my life I am happy I'm happy when I'm with you. you seem to say all the right things and Brennen I just don't want you to go, I love you." I cry as he holds me.

" I love you so much baby and I promise you won't lose me."

......

Happy thanksgiving everyone I hope you had a wonderful day! I really hope you loved the chapter! Please message me and tell me what you want me to add in. Thank you guys for giving this book 1.64K readers you guys are legit!

Thanks for reading the book happy holidays☺️