Chapter 8

" hey Alex. " Chris says smiling at me.

" oh hey Chris I didn't know you were in this class."

" yeah I had to move my classes around. I'm glad I did." He winks and smiles at me.

" oh my god." Brennen murmurs.

" you still sitting by me at lunch." He asks.

" yeah sure. "

History was finally over! I hate that class like I don't care about the past I'm in the present.

" hey I'll just meet you in the lunch room I need to get some stuff out of my locker." I tell Chris.

" alright." He says.

I went to my locker and got my lunch and put some books away. Just when I was about to shut it Brennen shut it for me.

" Do you like Chris." He asks.

" as a friend I do I just met him." I explain.

" So you kiss me then you tell me you like me then you go flirt with somebody else?" What?

" uh first of all you kissed me. Second of all I do like you. Third of all he is my friend just because a guy is my friend doesn't mean I flirt or like him like that."

" whatever." He says leaving.

What's his deal.

I sat down by Chris and just listened to him and his friends conversation. I don't really like to talk to talk to people that much so I just listen.

" so Alex I was wondering if you wanted to go-"

I zoned out and saw Brennen talking to a girl. He then grabbed her hand and started to make out with her. He is such a Hypocrite.

" Alex."

" yeah" I turn to his direction.

" did you hear me."

" no I'm sorry."

" I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date this Friday."

" I would love too."

I was walking home from school thinking about my date on Friday.

" Alex!" Brennen yelled behind me.

" what?" I ask.

" what's up."

" why did you kiss that girl?" I sentiently ask.

" why are you jealous." He smirks.

" yeah no. I just find it funny how today you got mad at me for sitting next to a guy then you go make out with some girl."

" It was just a kiss it meant nothing to me." Ouch.

" so is that what you tell other people about me and you. It was just a kiss it meant nothing."

"No I-"

" Brennen don't worry about it, I'm going on a date this Friday so it doesn't matter anymore."

Nothing matters anymore.