Chapter 3

" Class please welcome Alex she just moved here." I stand there awkwardly, twiddling my fingers.

"Take a seat next to Melody." Melody raised her hand.

"You're going to like this school." she said smiling.

"I hope so."

It was Finally lunch time and I didn't know where I was going to sit. I then saw Brennen with a group of his friends, so I walked over there hoping they would let me sit there.

"Uh hey Brennen can I sit by you guys." I ask all of his friends just stared at me.

Brennen looked at me then back at them then like that he changed.

" uh no Sorry new girl but there's no room." He brutally said.

" all right thanks jackass." I say walking away.

" what a freaking loser." I hear a girl whisper.

Finally it was time to go home. Sadly I had to walk home, but it's good weather.

I was almost home until I hear my name. I turn around and its Brennen. I roll my eyes and try to walk faster, but that didn't work.

"Hey."

I ignore him.

" I know your mad and I'm sorry okay?"

" shut the hell up. "I say.

" what?"

" don't act one way to me and then portray somebody else when you're with your friends."

" my friends just don't really like people." He shrugs as if it's nothing.

"Ok well they don't have to like me and neither do you."