Chapter 14

READ PLEASE!!!

A/N okay guys I was like having a blond moment and saying how there together now and there NOT together! I changed the last chapter so there NOT dating I'm sorry if I confused you guys. There friends but they obviously have feeling for each other.

I woke up trying to figure out what I would wear to school. Honestly I have know friends at the school other then Brennen and he never talks to me like he is embarrassed of me. I am a nerd so I don't blame him.

I went into the bathroom and looked at myself. I always wore glasses and I never really wore makeup I always wore my sweatshirts. Maybe I should change my sense of style.

I grabbed my black dress it was honestly pretty short but I didn't really care I put on my converse all I had to do was curl my hair and put on makeup. I did a cat eye and put red lipstick on.

I went down stairs and my brother and mom were in the kitchen I forgot that my brother goes to my school now.

" let's go" I say.

We got in the car and drive to school I got out of the car and went to my locker. Somebody closed my locker as I was using it.

" Um excuse you." I say opening it again.

" my name is Luke what's yours?" He asks smirking at me.

" I'm Alex." I say.

" well Alex want to hang out some time."

" maybe." I say walking away.

" what did he want." Brennan asks.

" wants to hang out with me."

" well you look very nice."

" thanks for noticing." I say.

" are you okay?" He asks confused.

" I'm fine."