Christmas Special!

Y/n's P.o.V

You were sitting in your living room looking at the decorated Christmas tree. You were waiting for your friend as you were going to a party with her. The party was hosted by non other than Sky. You and the other youtubers were such great friends and in honor of the holidays invited a whole lot to a Christmas party.

You heard your friend come down and you smiled standing up. You looked over seeing Color (ME IM SORRY I HAD TO ADD ME IN ONCE PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME!!) in a regular t-shirt and jeans with her oh so signature knee high boots. You were wearing (what ever the hell you want to where! Go all out! FOR ALL I CARE WEAR DAM CAT EARS!!!)

You then smiled and walked outside seeing as it was cold and shivered as Color looked unfazed. You reached Sky's house- more like mansion. You walked in seeing everyone else here and smiled. It was a really big party as you saw some drunk others laughing and some even fighting. You chuckled and started talking with Aphmu, Shelby, and Alesa. 

You smiled as you talked about who you liked. They knew who you liked and teased you about it. You heard Alesa say "Ohhh~ I wonder if (f/y(favorite Youtuber)) will notice thee" and you heard Shelby giggle. You rolled your eyes slightly blushing. You heard them as they kept teasing you. You groaned as you heard a loud voice, Adams, of coarse, annouce the start of a game. You tuned it out not caring as you saw all the guys gather around Adam the girls not. 

You kept talking until you saw a hat be shoved in front of you and you went wide eyed realizing what game you were about to play.  "U-Uhh do i have to play?" you asked and heard Adam laugh and say yes. You groaned. You stuck your hand in and felt around. You pulled something out blushing. You saw it was (youtubers signature item) and slightly blushed. 

You sighed and asked "How is this game Christmas related?!" and Adam laughed more and pointed to a closet. You looked in it and looked up seeing a mistletoe and facepalmed. You sighed and walked int eh closet seeing (f/y) walk in to. The closet door closed as you were left in darkness. With your crush standing really close to you in the cramped dark space. 

You were blushing slightly as you attempted to move around. You heard him say "H-hey,..... u-uhhh (y/n)....." and you looked at him and nodded. You felt him slightly shake and you looked at him confused as he gently took your hands. You blushed more as he then said "I-I-I uh........Screw it!"  and you were confused until you felt a pair of warm lips smash onto yours. You went wide eyed as you blushed and closed your eyes wrapping your arms around his neck as his wrapped around your waist. 

You were a blushing mess. You kept kissing but froze as you saw light blast into the room and you pulled away a blushing mess. You heard someone take a picture and you blushed even more as (f/y) ran out of the closet chasing who ever took the picture.  You chuckled and walked over to Alesa smiling. 

You then regretted it as Aphmu, Shelby, and Alesa started fan girling. But after the party you and (f/y) started dating. You were happy in your life with the love of your life. And it all started with a silly game you never wanted to play.

A/N

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL KINDA!! Sorry it isnt long but yea i has no inspiration. yea. Anyway well yea. Merry Christmas my dear friends! And have a Happy New Year!

Im Color and I Wish Best Luck To Those On Holiday!