BajanCanadian X Ninja!Reader

Requested by Jgirl1226

You were a ninja...the number one rule was to not fall in love with your target. but you broke that rule. You were under cover. You have been under cover in a certain town for quite a while and were said the most beautiful woman there.

By the time I was your age, I'd give anything
To fall in love truly, was all I could think
That's when I met your mother, the girl of my dreams
The most beautiful woman, that I'd ever seen

You caught a cute boy staring at you. You walked over to him. You knew that you were deathly sick and didn't have much time left but this was your last mission. You didn't know who your target was yet. You talked to the boy who you caught staring at you and started talking with him. You found out his name was Mitch.

She said, "Boy can I tell you a wonderful thing?
I can't help but notice, you're staring at me.
I know I shouldn't say this, but I really believe,
I can tell by your eyes that you're in love with me."

You started to hang out more and more with Mitch. You remembered the lectures from your mother about falling in love but you never paid attention. But what you didn't know was that you should've listened.

Now, son, I'm only telling you this
Because life can do terrible things.

You did everything together. You did so much together he then asked you out and you said yes. You guys had been so happy together.

Now, most of the time we'd have too much to drink
And we'd laugh at the stars and we'd share everything
Too young to notice, and too dumb to care
Love was a story that couldn't compare.

It was one fateful day a few months after you had been together. You were walking around the park with him smiling talking together. He then led you to a small pond. You looked at him confused as he got down on one knee. He looked up at you. He said those five words you'd never think you'd hear in your life ever.

I said, "Girl, can I tell you a wonderful thing?
I made you a present with paper and string.
Open with care now, I'm asking you, please.
You know that I love you, will you marry me?"

You heard the words your mother said about love, all the lectures, play threw your head like crazy. You wished you listened... Because once you said you only had a few months left to live he was heart broken. But he insisted you answered him, you wanted the most in life and this was it. You didn't know weather to listen to your mothers warnings or go with your heart.

Now, son, I'm only telling you this
Because life can do terrible things
You'll learn, one day, I'll hope and I'll pray,
That God shows you differently.

You said yes as he slipped the ring on your finger. You hugged him as some tears slid down your cheeks. You wanted to make the most out of this relation ship.

She said, "Boy can I tell you a terrible thing?
It seems that I'm sick and I've only got weeks.
Please, don't be sad now, I really believe,
You were the greatest thing that ever happened to me."

You went wide eyed as a pain landed in your chest. You let out a yelp of pain and crumpled to the ground. Mitch went wide eyed as he quickly knelled down next to you tears streaming down his face. You weakly smiled at him and said "I.......lied about...... how long.... I have left......" and even more tears streamed down his face and yours. You never wanted it to end like this. If only you came here got your target and got out. You felt everything slow as you saw his heart broken face.

Slow, so slow I fell to the ground on my knees.

You felt him hug your weak body crying. You hugged back with as much strength you had left. With everything you had left you said "y-your the.... gratest thing.....that.......ever....happened to me....." as you heard him cry more.

So don't fall in love, there's just too much to lose
If you're given the choice, then I beg you to choose
To walk away, walk away, don't let her get you.
I can't bear to see the same happen to you.

You wished you listened to your mothers warnings. You never wanted to see him this hurt. You wished you could go back in time and fix this. Never have met him. But then....you wouldn't of had the best time in your short life. You felt your self slowly close your eyes as you slowly fell into the hands of death. And all you knew was life can do terrible things.

Now, son, I'm only telling you this
Because life can do terrible things

A/N

So! Now that I think about it this wasn't as sad as I could've made it. DAMMIT! Eh still sad enough i guess. Well! Get ready for more suspenseful stories!

Im Color and I Wish I Could've Made This Sadder.