Bodil666 X Abused!Suicidal!Reader Part 1

Requested by @dragonwolf6171 and @Cutemangle87

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I sat in my room sitting on my window sill. I just cried while I could hear thunderous banging on my door and window. I grabbed my backpack and opened the window. I then jumped out the window and ran to school in the pouring rain. I got to school soaking wet and went to my locker. I put my stuff away then of coarse I was shoved against it then I felt kicks and punches get thrown at me. The bell rang and they left. I got up and went to class. All I did was look out the window watching the rain.

I heard something about a new student but I didn't pay attention. They sat next to me and tried to talk to me but I ignored them. I even ignored the teacher but they don't care. They don't call on me. They know I won't answer.

-Time Skip a To Lunch Cause I Want Lunch-

I sat alone at a table just eating a apple. I saw someone approach me and sit down. I just looked down at the table eating my apple. "Hey why aren't you talking? Are you ok?" Someone said in a Bulgarian accent. I shrugged and threw the half eaten apple away. I stood up to walk away but my wrist was grabbed and that's wear a large knife cut is and I winced. I sat back down and looked at him. He has jet black hair black sunglasses, he is wearing a black tux with a white shirt underneath with a big bright yellow and orange tie. I swore I could see a glimmer of red behind his glasses but I shrugged it off.

"Ok I can talk and what is it?" I said. He just looked at me then said "I wanted to know if you were ok." and I froze up. No has ever wanted to care about me in my life. I just looked at him speechless. He looked at me confused, I then said "no one has ever wanted to know if I was ok..." then it was his turned to be shocked. The last bell rang and I got up. I waved to him and ran out of the school and I grabbed my backpack and ran home.

I walked in and I felt a knife be stabbed into my arm and I screamed. I dropped my backpack and put my other hand over my bleeding arm. I was then stabbed in my side and I started to cry. I felt light headed and then the front door burst open and I could barely see who it was. All I could make out was a yellow orange tie and a black suit. It was that kid from school... I then blacked out but before that I could hear the screams of my parents then all I could see was black.

A/N
Ok there is part one! Also check out my new Bullied by FnaF guards if ya like FnaF! I'm also deciding weather to delete my books The Sorcerers Fall and Sister Of TrueMU. Should I? Comment in the comments cause I can't decide. Sorry it's not Enderlox. I kinda forgot about that and made It the Bodil XD sorry it won't happen again! I'm not getting enough sleep.

I'm Color and Peace Out!