Enderlox X SkyBrine X Blind!Insane!Reader

Requested by Cutemangle87

I pulled the knife out of the person's stomach as I was grinning crazily. I heard footsteps at the entrance of the alley and threw the bloody knife at the person. I heard the person growl and speed towards me. I growled back and moved out of the way at the last moment. I heard him go crashing to the ground and I cackled.

I heard someone else enter the alley and I groaned. I then thought 'How many more people are coming into the god dam alley way!?'. I just grabbed another knife from my pocket and tried to listen where they were. I heard them but I was to late and I got pinned to the brick wall. I growled and tried to stab the person. The person snickerd and grabbed my knife throwing it away from my reach. I growled again and tried to get away from their grasp.

I kicked the person in the nuts and they groaned and fell over and I walked over them to the other person. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enderlox ending:

I walked over to the guy on the ground but I heard him jump up at me and I jumped back but fell down. I was then pinned to the ground. The person was then kicked off and the person grunted then growled and ran away from what I could heard.

I was helped up and I dusted myself off. I groaned and said "Pinepurple..." and I felt a confused stare at me and I grinned.(My friend who made that will get it XDD) I shrugged and put on aviators even tho I couldn't see and I started to walk away but crashed into a wall. I heard the guy chuckle.

"I'm Enderlox but call me Ty" the boy said. I smiled "Im y/n" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SkyBrine ending:

I was about to jump at the guy who was on the ground when I was slammed to the ground. I screamed as I made contact with the ground. I felt claws slash my arm and I screamed in pain.I felt myself be picked up but then dropped as the person let go and be slammed into the ground. I yelped as I hit the ground.

I heard someone growl and go away in a gust of wind. I felt myself be picked up bridal style. "I'm SkyBrine but call me Sky" the guy said. I chuckled and said "I'm y/n". Sky then said "You don't seem like a girl who would kill" and I shrugged and chuckled.

I got out of Sky's arms and stood up and walked around trying to find my knives. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around and felt my knives be place in my hand. I smiled and said thanks. I could feel Sky's breath near me and I knew he was close to my face and I silently gulped. He leaned in and kissed my. On. The. Lips. I blushed and kissed back.

I pulled away smiling.

A/N

Yup!! The spam of chapters has arrived!!! XD also the friend who made the pine purple thing is shadowmaster12345

Im Color and If The World Gives You Crap You Fight Back!