SkyBrine X Neko!Blind!Reader Part 2

THIS IS A PART TWO!!!!! PPL REQUESTED IT!!!

Y/n's Po.V

I gulped and started shaking frozen in fear. I yelped as he grabbed my wrist and turned me around and I tried to back away. I heard him chuckle darkly and I whimpered. I kept trying to pull away until he pulled me close to him and said in my ear "Don't worry little kitten~ I won't hurt you~" I gulped and kept trying to pull away. He just chuckled and then roughly kissed me on teh lips and I whimpered.

He pulled back and I shrunk down at his gaze shaking. I kept trying to pull away but his grip on me was to strong. I growled and kicked him away running away and crashed into walls but made it to my room and locked the door and gulped backing away slowly. It got deathly silent that I heard my own panicked breathing. 

I screamed as I felt arms wrap around my waist and I tried to pull away. I felt my self be released and since I was going so hard I fell to the ground. I felt him place a foot on my back and him stab a knife threw my arm and I screamed my tail fluffing up and ears laying flat on my head. I kicked him off and jumped out my open window landing on the ground and I yelped as it hit a spot on my leg where it was scard. 

I quickly got up and ran into the woods as I heard a dark laughter fill teh air. I just ran and ran until I found a tree and I climbed it and sat down on a branch panting. I relaxed hoping I was safe. I froze once I heard someone say "Your never safe~" as I was shoved off the branch and came plummeting to the ground. 

I hit the ground and shot up in my bed. 

I looked around confused seeing as I could see things. I felt my head still feeling my cat ears knowing I had a tail. I sighed "Ok i'm not blind......" I closed my eyes and sighed. I got up and got dressed. I avoided the forest today as I just stayed inside thinking about that dream. 

I just shook my head then froze as I saw a note on my door to my bed room. I gulped and shakily took it off and read it. It said 'You will never escape me -Brine' and I started shaking more. I shoved the note in my pocket and ran in my room and closed the door. I just sat down at my desk and pulled the note out and tightly squeezed it in my hand as I set it down on my desk.

I just sighed "No this isn't real just another dream...." and looked down. "Do you really want to lie to yourself~?" I heard a voice behind me say and I froze stiff. I started shaking as I recognized that voice. My ears laid flat on my head as my tail just wrapped around my waist. I reached for a pencil then shot around and tried to stab him. But I saw his hand shoot up and grab my wrist centimeters from his face. 

I froze as my eyes went wide eyed. I then got a better look at him and he had curly brown hair, an array of gray and some black clothing, a amulet with a purple gem and a gold rimming, with red shoes and he had glowing yellow eyes. I was frozen stiff in fear. 

The guy just smirked and I pulled my wrist away and stood up and backed up hitting the wall and I gulped. I saw him walk towards me and I started shaking like crazy. I yelped and ran away jumping out of my window and landed doing a roll. I got up and didn't look back as I ran to the woods. I clenched my fists and looked down then back up and came face to face with a tree.

I yelped and fell back and to the ground. I was about to get up when I was grabbed in a firm grip and heard the most three terrifying words in my life. "I found you~"

A/N

BAM!!! YOU DIDNT DIE!!! Well kinda but that's besides the point! Let your imagination wander and figure out your won ending! Also I will not WILL NOT be making a part 3 XD

Im Color and Sticks And Stones Can Break Your Bones And Words Can To! -throws books at Sky-

Sky: AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JASON IM STARTLED!!!"