EnderSeto X Mute!Blind!Ender!Sorceress!Reader

Requested by Sena_The__Sorceress
Song is If I Die Young by The Band Perry

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in a river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

     You quickly teleported but let out a silent scream as you felt something stab into your leg. Once you  got to your teleported location you sat down and tried to feel around on your leg for something. Anything. Shakily you got back up and tried to move but fell back down. You then just laid on the ground shaking slightly as you could only see black. You wished you could see, not caring if you still couldn't talk. Your heard the rushing sound of water near by and teleported over to it.

     You reached your hand out to touch the water but gave a silent yelp as you were tackled away from the water. You 'looked'up to whoever pushed you and you sat up.

     "Hey! What were you-........" you heard someone start to speak but stopped in mid sentence. You bit your lip then let out a silent scream as you felt the thing in your leg be pulled out and some cloth be wrapped around it. You whimpered silently and tried standing up but fell back down.

Uh oh, uh oh

Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother
She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors, oh,
And life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no
Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby

     You heard him sigh and stand up. You felt him take your hand gently and help you up. He then started to lead you back somewhere. You heard a door open as you walked in somewhere and felt a wave of warmth hit you. You smiled slightly as you felt the heat, you were then sat down on a couch and felt hims it down next to you.

     "Hey, whats your name? I never got it. Mines Seto." the boy asked. You bit your lip and 'looked' downwards at your lap. "Can you speak...?" he asked, and you shook your head no. He sighed and looked out the window seeing a rainbow in the sky. "So...you never have seen a rainbow have you?", and you shook your head no.

The sharp knife of a short life, oh well
I've had just enough time

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

     "How..did that knife get impaled in your leg...?" he asked then you heard a small whack of a sound, knowing he hit him self. You smiled slightly the started to use hand gestures to try and explain somehow. Surprisingly he understood. You heard him get up and walk off. He walked back in and you felt a silk fabric be placed in your lap. 

     'looking' up at him confusion written all over your face. "Oh yea here is a dress for you, its white." he said and you nodded shakily getting up. He led you over to a bathroom and left you to privacy to get changed. You got out of your rags you called clothes and slowly put on the dress. You smiled feeling the new type of fabric against your skin.

The sharp knife of a short life, oh well
I've had just enough time

And I'll be wearing white, when I come into your kingdom
I'm as green as the ring on my little cold finger,
I've never known the lovin' of a man
But it sure felt nice when he was holdin' my hand,
There's a boy here in town, says he'll love me forever,
Who would have thought forever could be severed by...

     You walked out of the bathroom taking each step with caution. Hearing Seto walk over and you smiled softly. "Come on I made some food if you want some" he said and you nodded your head. Seto then led you over to a kitchen and sat you down on a wooden stool. He then placed a plate of food in front of you and you shakily started eating the food smiling at the taste. 

    "Hey, wanna head out on a walk?" he asked and you smiled,nodding your head yes. You stood up as he gently took your hand and started leading you back outside. You both then made your way onto a small dirt path as you smiled. You were about to let go of Seto's hand when you went wide eyed feeling something impale threw your chest as you fell to the ground. 

     You started hearing screaming, yelling, then screams of bloody murder. Someone keeled down next to you, "P-Please hold o-o-on i-ill get you s-somewhere s-safe...." Seto whispered to you. You smiled up weakly at him. "P-Please d-dont go......." he pleaded and you sat up wincing in pain as you shakily hugged him. He just cried as he hugged you back. You heard him sob out, "I-Ill love you f-f-forever..."

     Pulling back from the hug you attempted to wipe away his tears and you succeeded.

...the sharp knife of a short life, oh well?
I've had just enough time

So put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my pearls
What I never did is done

A penny for my thoughts, oh, no, I'll sell 'em for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I'm a goner
And maybe then you'll hear the words I been singin'
Funny when you're dead how people start listenin'

     You were then gently laid back on the ground as you slowly closed your eyes. Taking your final breath your chest stopped rising and falling. Seto then started crying his heart out. What you didn't realize was how much Seto grew to love you. Him always being alone in the woods, he finally found someone but then that was ripped away from him.

     Breathing shaky he gently picked up your frail, cold body and started walking back to the pond he found you at. He keeled down by it and gently set your body down in it ignoring the burning pain in his hands from touching the water. 

     "Y-Y-You can f-finally t-t-touch t-the water" he shakily said. He wiped some tears as he attempted to hum a small tune his parents always sung together. A love tune he hummed.

  Uh oh (uh, oh)
The ballad of a dove (uh, oh)
Go with peace and love
Gather up your tears, keep 'em in your pocket
Save 'em for a time when you're really gonna need 'em, oh

The sharp knife of a short life, oh well
I've had just enough time  

     Once he hummed  the tune he slowly walked away wiping stray tears. He walked back home not caring if his best cloak was covered in blood. 

     You watched up from heaven what he did. You wore that long white dress, as your eye glowed a bright white. You could see. You could speak. And your chest would always have a scar where you were stabbed. You had bright white angel wings, as you touched the glowing halo above your head. You slowly put on a necklace of bright white, clean pearls on. You sighed and said "I'll always watch over you......Seto. I love you."

So put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my pearls.

A/N

HEY GUYS!! IM NOT DEAD!!!! I'm back from my hiatus! Sorry I haven't been updating I just have had a lot of problems going on in my life but i'm fine. So yea i'll try to be updating much more.

Im Color and Im Not Dead!