Virus!Cry X Gamer!Reader

Requested by Me!!! I can request for my own fun to XD Also two other chapters would've been posted before this but I had some big inspiration for this. And don't worry those requests will be up. Oh and warning there is some, some sexual content in the end. I warned thee!!!

READ THE TOP OK!!!! YOU MUST READ WARNING!!!!!

Y/n's P.o.V

I was doing a live stream with Cry. We had face cam on and we lived int eh same house but were in different rooms cause yea. We were answering fan questions and all was going well until Cry's screen kept flashing to a ting of white to a tint of black. "Cry whats wrong?" I asked along with the chat. I saw Cry attempting to fix it. He then said "E-Everyth-thing is f-fine" and the chat and I started to get worried. 

It started flashing faster, quicker than channels on T.V. can. (Any have a clue about the song? yes no ok.) "Something isn't right.." I mumbled. I looked up and saw that Cry's mask flashed from normal to a half mask with zig-zag lines as a mouth and a glowing eye and apparently you could see his left eye that was glowing blue back to normal. It was flashing along with the difference in tint color. 

When it was a quick white tint it was normal Cry and a black tint it was the glowing blue one. Everyone in the chat could see it to. The chat was blowing up with 'Whats wrong?!?!' and 'IS HE OK?!?!' and I gulped not knowing what to do. "Cry i'm comping over to your room!" I said and he looked up and shook his head no. 

"Live stream over! An update will be posted tomorrow!" I closed the live stream and ran over to Cry's room seeing the door closed. "Cry! Let me in!" I yelled. "What the hell is going on?! Your cam was flashing faster than you can with channels on T.V.!" I said. I was getting really worried. I then heard him scream in pain. I started to hear echos from his room. I kicked his door down and saw Cry but not Cry. 

It was him but he had half of a mask on and that half had lines on it that glowed light blue and the eye hole was glowing light blue. His visible eye was glowing light blue with those light blue lines under neath it going down to his neck.  He wore his same green sweatshirt and blue pants but waist down kinda dissolved into pixels. 

I gulped and said "C-Cry..?" and he just started laughing like a mad man and it had a hint of a robotic tone to it. I took a step back. "Don't worry. Cry is still here. Just not in control." this Cry said. I gulped as he smirked and took a step towards me. I took a step back and hit a wall. Cry chuckled darkly with that robotic hint to his voice and pinned me to the wall. I yelped.

He smirked and said "Besides you don't need Cry. Call me Virus." I tried to get away from his grip but couldn't. Curse me being weak. He got close to my face and I started to blush. "W-What are-" I was cut off by him kissing me roughly. I gave a muffled squeak and blushed even more. 

He pulled back smirking. He then nibbled at my neck and I blushed more. He pulled back still smirking. He let me go and walked to the middle of the room. He bowed and looked up and me "Til we meet again m'lady" and the lines went away his eye stopped glowing and the mask went back to a full mask no glowing light blue anywhere and no zig-zag mouth line. Also no pixels on him either.

Cry fell to the ground and I ran over to him. "y-y-y/n what h-happened.." Cry asked. Normal Cry. You bit your lip. "Umm you just fainted. I ended the stream early." I said lieing to Cry. Cry looked up and slightly smiled then went to a confused look and said "Whats that on your neck.?" and you started to blush but shook your head and said "U-umm its nothing. J-Just a rash.." you said.

Cry slowly nodded "Ok.." he said uncertain. "Im gonna go get some sleep." he said and got up and laid down in his bed. I nodded and walked out of his room and into my room and laid down on my bed. I replayed what happened over and over again in my head.

A/N

Ok so yea. I had inspiration adn apparently I have a pervy side AND dark side... great. NO SMUT WRITTEN BY ME YOU PERVY PEOPLE!!!!

Im Color and Sticks And Stones Can Break Your Bones And Words Can To! -chuks small light books at pervy people- I SHALL NEVER WRITE SMUT!!!