Chapter 22 (Part I)

[pls don't hate me for this chapter and pic lol]

I kept walking with Camila making sure not to break our intwined hands. It was like I was desperate to just have her skin on mine and honestly at this point I didn't care if it sounded weird or needy. I missed her and to this point I honestly didn't even know when she would come back or if she was even okay. So to have her here with me and in a lot better condition than before, of course I was going to cling on to her with everything I had.

We made our way towards the backstage and I was able to get a small glimpse of the crowd. Suddenly I wasn't as calm as I thought I was. My nerves started racking up again as I didn't expect to see such a big audience. I gulped a little and breathed slowly to try and calm myself down so I wouldn't pass out.

I was too into looking at the crowd and focusing on not fainting that I didn't notice that Camila had abruptly stopped in front of me. I made a 'pft' sound as I walked straight into Camila's strong back. Her hand gripped mine tighter as I tried regaining my balance. I was about to ask why the hell had she stopped so suddenly when I saw Harry with our dean talking in what looked like a deep heated conversation.

They immediately subsided their arguing as they felt our presence. Harry seemed too pissed off to say anything as our dean had a smug look on her face. Which sent the same chills when we first encountered in her office.

She walked toward us as Harry reached to grab her arm, almost as if warning her to not do something she might do. She only winked at him and pulled out of his grip.

"Now Harold, can't I say hi to my favorite niece?" She smirked as she turned her attention back to us. I heard a rasped growl from Harry as he muttered,"now you consider her your niece." Camila only stared deadly at her 'aunt'.

I looked over at Camila completely lost and confused as to what was going on. I knew the dean was someone not to miss with and a very intimidating yet sexy women. She walked like a cat as she moved towards us. Stopping just a foot away with that same smirk and look that was sending chills throughout my body. Bad chills.

"Surprising you're still alive." She cocked an eyebrow up almost teasingly. Making me want to punch that look off of her for what she said.

Camila's eyes were narrowed toward her with one of the most deadliest looks I've ever seen on her. Her grip on my hand began hurting as I didn't think she realize I was there anymore.

"Camila..." I whispered in her ear. Trying to get her out of her trance. Her eyes were turning red and I knew that wasn't a good sign. "Camila." I said again more clearer. Camila immediately sensed me and calmed a little. Releasing the super tight grip. That caused the dean to look over at me. She looked confused and surprised almost if she never even saw me. She was in thought when that same smirk reappeared as if she found out a deep secret.

"My my Camila, you just won't stop causing yourself trouble huh?" She turned her attention back to Camila. Which I was confused by what the dean meant by that. "She is a pretty one isn't she?" She admired getting closer and inspecting me. My breath hitched at her closeness which made me extremely uncomfortable. Especially when she looked at me like a piece of food. Her eyes turned purple as she licked her lips. "And extremely edible..." She murmured in a daze.

I felt like my heart was pounding a million a second until Camila jumped right in front of me pushing the dean away with a growl.

"Get the fuck away from her." Camila seethed at her, finally speaking up. The glow in both their eyes only increased as the tension was thick.

"Calm down both of you." Harry came forward, "We're in public might I add." He snapped at both of them like they were idiots.

"If you so desperately don't want a fight keep her," Camila snapped toward Harry while pointing at the dean who was no longer smirking. "away from my Lauren."