Chapter 21

*Emma's POV*

I look into his eyes where I see the blue of the ocean, the hope,the fear, the loss, but I mostly seethe love. Without him there wouldn't be a Savior in this town anymore. We dance under the stars on the beach alone,with the sand in-between our toes.

"Thank you." I say.

"For what love?" He then asks.

"For coming into my life. I don't know what I would do without you." I reply laying my head on his chest.

"And I with you, Swan."

"It's now Jones." I say playfully.

"You will always be my Swan, Emma." He says placing a kiss on my forehead.

I could stand like this for an eternity. My left hand in his right, his Hook around my waist, my head on his chest.

"I'm so glad to be here, in Storybrooke."

"I'm glad you stayed, Swan."

"It's Jones!"

"Enough already." He said and then his lips were on mine. Even though we were on the beach, nothing stopped us.

~

Most of our honeymoon we stayed on Killian's ship enjoying what we already had. Everyone was waiting for us at home and we decided that it was time to see everyone again. As we pulled up to our house Henry sat on the white wood steps waiting for us.

"Gosh, I was wondering when you guys would get back." He said as soon as we got out of the car. "You think you can live without your parents, but it turns out you really can't." He continues and Killian and I laugh at his remark.

"Where is everyone else?" I ask.

"Grandma and Grandpa are inside cooking dinner while watching Liam and Leia."

"Great, come on kid lets go inside." I say ruffling his hair.

We follow Henry inside where we are welcomed with the smell of home,and food.

"Emma, Killian. You're back!" My mother exclaims hugging us both. "We've missed you guys."

"You too." I say.

"Come sit down you're just in time for a family dinner."