Chapter 8

*Killian's POV*

The snow crunching under our feet was starting to get annoying.

"Camelot sits just on the other side of that mountain." Snow said.

"Did we really have to walk?" I question her, because a day and a half of walking through forest gets tiring.

"It's easier than sailing all the way around like you suggested, besides by tomorrow morning we will be there." She replies. "What did Emma say the other night that you made us leave right that second?" She asks soon after.

"Um-well." I'm not sure what to say. "She said she felt a dead girl inside her, described who she was before, then finished saying she's the one who killed her." I reply quickly hoping its a good enough answer.

She sighs looking down at her feet. "Let's hope their is a solution, without having to hurt her."

~

The night seemed to last forever. When the sun began to peak in the horizon, we were entering Camelot.

It sat on the side of a mountain, the village roads we're crowded with people, knights we're in corners keeping watch. These people I've never seen before because they are right outside the curses walls.

As we approached the castle, it was unlike anything I've seen before. Beautiful stone walls surrounded the kingdom, the courtyard covered in green plants, and in the center of the walls stood the castle which must have been at least 5 stories tall.

When Snow and I reached the gates two large knights stopped us from entering.

"Halt." One of them said in a deep voice. "What is your business here?" Footsteps sound behind them, I look behind them to see a man a little older than I am with black hair and blue eyes, we could've been related.

"Snow, the Snow White?" Darling it's been ages." The man said.

"Hello Arthur, how have you been?" Snow replied.

"I've been quite good." He paused, "knights let them through." Snow and I walked through the gates towards Arthur. "Now who's this lad?" He says pointing at me.

"Arthur this is Killian, or Captain Hook, my daughters fiancée."

"How's thar possible? You were pregnant the last time I saw you and you haven't aged a day."

"The mysteries of the curse. My daughter is 30. Arthur you were just a boy when I last saw you.

"I know." I am so confused by their conversation.

"How do you two know each other?" I ask.

"We're cousins, and his father's army helped us fight against Regina." Snow answered my question.

"So what brings you here?" Arthur asks.

"My daughter, Emma has become the Dark One." Snow says as Arthur gasps.

"Snow, I am so sorry. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Did you know where I can find Merlin?" I ask before Sniw has the chance to answer.

"Yes, indeed I do."