Chapter 20

*Emma's POV*

I stand in front of the tall mirror at my parents house lacing the back of my wedding dress.

"Oh, Emma! You look beautiful!" My mother said walking in.

"Thank you." I say finishing the last knot on my dress.

"Let me do your hair." She says leading me to a stool which I sit down at. "I always wanted to see my daughter get married, maybe not this early in my life, but I'm glad you found your true love." She continues and I laugh.

She pins up my hair, one strand at a time, or what it feels like. When she is finished my hair is in a messy bun with my bangs hanging out. She then puts a sparkly headband to finish off the look. When she finishes she puts her hands on my shoulders and smiles at our reflections in the mirror.

"Thanks mom." I say putting my hands on hers.

"Come on. It's about time we head over."

~

I step out of the truck which my mother was driving to the beach, where the wedding was being held.

"I'm going to go sit down, your father will be here in a minute to walk you down." She says walking away.

"Okay." I reply quietly, bow getting nervous. I play with the ring on my finger spinning it around and around while biting my lip.

"Are you ready, Emma?" My father says from behind me holding out his arm.

"I guess as ready as I'll ever be." There was no music, it wasn't like a normal wedding. I grabbed my father's arm hoping he would lead the way. He started slow, I began to shake. I looked down at my feet, because I didn't like all the attention on me. But I looked up.

At the end of the way was Killian and Archie. My nerves disappeared when his eyes met mine. It was like falling in love all over again. When we reached the end my dad kissed my cheek and handed me off to Killian. Killian smiled at me, and I knew everything was going to be alright.

"We are gathered here today for the union of Emma Swan and Killian Jones." Archie started. "We will start with the vows. Emma would you like to go first?"

I nodded my head.

"I've always had these walls. I wasn't expecting much when I let them down. I've given too much of myself, and it was starting to drive me crazy. I was crying for help because I wished someone would just come and save me, to save me from myself. Killian you were the one that saved me, you tore down my walls. We met rather harshly, and no one ever guessed that I would fall for the pirate.  But you aren't just a pirate. You're a father, my friend, and a hero." I say finishing my vow to him.

Archie nods his head towards Killian so he knows it's his turn.

"Hero's aren't fearless. Hero's are brave, bravery requires fear. And fear is born of loving something enough that it's loss would break you. Emma Swan you are my princess, my best friend, my partner, my smile, my inspiration, my hero, my happy ending, my love, and my everything. You have turned me into the man I am today and I am thankful for that. I love you Swan." Tears were now threatening to fall down my face.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I jump into his arms and I place my lips on his knowing he won't ever let me down.