Chapter 16

*Emma's POV*

Granny told me to leave the babies at the diner for whoever's babies they were, Granny's would be the first place they would look. I got into my yellow Volkswagen Beetle and drove off. I wasn't sure exactly where I was going, but my brain knew exactly where it wanted to go, the docks. I parked my car in the closest place possible to Killian's ship. If he was no where in town he had to be here. I climbed aboard the Jolly Roger and called his name.

"Killian!" but there was no answer. I searched and searched. I searched every nook and cranny but Killian Jones was no where to be found. I began to worry. What if something happened to him in the amount of time that no one really remembers?

I walked off the ship, my head down. I walked around the hatchery building to my car because it was just parked on the other side.

"Emma!" I heard a familiar voice yell as I was about to open my car door. I turn to look at the street, and there he was, running right to me.

"Killian!" I yelled back, I was running towards him as well. He opened his arms wide and I jumped in them. My feet were off the ground and he was holding me. "Oh my God! I was so worried about you!" I said.

"Remember, Swan, you don't have to worry about me, I'm a survivor." He says those words and I couldn't be more in love with this man. He lets go of me and sets me back down on my feet. As soon as he does this I stand on my tip toes and I bring his lips to mine.

Something happens. It isn't normal. A big gust of wind flies by us. It was like the time I kissed Henry awake from the sleeping curse and everyone remembered, I remembered.

We were in the Enchanted Forest. I was the Dark One, I had twins, I cast a Dark Curse, Killian and I share a heart.

"How did you know that would work?" Killian asks.

"I didn't know, I just wanted to kiss you. Should have guessed though, everyone couldn't remember anything and true loves kiss can fix anything-" He cut me off from saying anymore by kissing me one more time.