"Yeah, Jessica got wasted too so I came over here with you."

"Oh" I replied.

"Something's wroooong" he said, poking me in the arm. "Tell Lukey what's going on."

"Nothing" I mumbled, burying my head in my arms.

"Tell me" he said, softly.

I sighed and told him literally everything. How I feel about Michael, how I feel about Calum, how Michael got drunk and I drove him to my cabin, etc. Luke was very understanding and nodded along as I told him. He wrapped an arm around me.

"I think at this point you're just confused and you don't wanna break anybody's heart. So just give it some thought" he said.

"Thanks" I replied and he squeezed my shoulder.

"And, um...you're friends with Jessica, right? Like, you stay in the same cabin and stuff...I have a question, uh...does she possibly..?"

"She's crazy about you, Luke" I said, smiling. He smiled back, his cheeks turning red.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes, definitely" I replied. He then gave me a full on hug.

"Do you think you can hook us up?" He asked. "If it's not too much to ask..."

"Sure, I don't see why not" I said.

"Thanks" he replied, grinning ear to ear. Luke seems so confident yet he's so shy on the inside. We both talked for a while and I felt as though Luke was my best friend. Someone I could trust with anything. It got late and we both decided to walk back to the fire.

I found Calum and snaked my arm around him, but my subconscious made me look for Michael. I sighed as my eyes wandered around, searching for his purple hair, and he was nowhere to be found. I frowned, staring at the sand.

"Babe, go get me a beer" Calum hissed. I gave him a look and walked away to get him one. He's rude when he's drunk. I grabbed one, but that's when I saw Michael sitting near the ocean, looking up at the moon. I slowly made my way back to Calum, giving him his beer (which he grabbed forcefully.)

I decided to go see what's going on with Michael. I walked up behind him.

"Can I join you?" I asked. He turned around and his face lit up at the sight of me, making my heart flutter.

"Yeah, of course" he said. I plopped down beside him. "Why aren't you over there with Calum?"

"He's mean when he's drunk" I replied, marking in the sand with my finger.

"Oh" is all he replied.

"What are you doing over here?" I asked.

"Watching the ocean" he replied. "Amanda got really drunk so I came over here."

"Well what if she's banging another guy? Shouldn't you be with her?" I asked. He shrugged.

"I could care less."

"Then why are you two together?"

"Here you are with the question again" he groaned, laying back on the sand. I sighed.

"If you don't like the fact I ask questions, why are you still talking to me?" He looked up at me.

"Why not?"

"Many reasons" I stated.

"Not for me" he replied, giving me a half smile. I couldn't help but to smile back.

"Are you flirting?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Does it matter? I already know you want me" he smirked. I couldn't deny it but I had to find a way to make him think that isn't true...

"No, I know for a fact you want me" I replied. He crossed his arms.

"Psh" he said. "How would you know?"

"I wouldn't know" I said with a shrug. But what he did next caught me off guard.

"It's obvious, Ashley" he said, quietly. My heart fluttered. He then got on his knees in front of me, crawling straight in front of me. He placed his finger below my chin and tilted my head up to look into his eyes. I felt my knees go weak. We're only inches apart. He used his finger to trace my lips, leaning in slowly. His lips got to the point where they brushed barely against mine. "Tell me you want me" he mumbled against them. But I was at a loss for words, so I didn't say anything. "I know you want to kiss me. Tell me you want to kiss me and I'll do it" he said.

"I...I...can't do this" I said, trying to pull away. He grabbed my arm.

"I'm not letting you get away this time" he said, crashing his lips against mine. I felt my heart race and my palms sweat as our lips moved in sync. He licked my bottom lip and I gave his tongue entrance as our tongues fought for dominance. He climbed onto me and I moaned against his lips. I took his face in my hands and pulled his lips off of mine.

"Michael, this is a mistake, I have a boyfriend and you have a girlfriend" I said, guilt coming over me. Why did I just do that?

"Please, can't we be together, just for tonight?" He begged. He pressed his lips to mine again and I can't lie, I wanted to stay that way. The feeling it gave me was unbelievable.

"No" I mumbled against his lips. He pursed his perfectly soft lips and climbed off of me. "God...I'm a terrible person" I said, putting my head in my hands.

"No you aren't, it's my fault" he said, grabbing my hands. "Calum doesn't have to know this just happened. We can forget about it" he added.

But I know I won't be forgetting this any time soon.