CHAPTER 37

ZAYN'S POV

" So Dane. its been two months huh?" I asked her. She looked at me with sad eyes. "Yeah." she said as she looked down. Dane and I dated two months ago but I decided to leave her and it was a bad move. "Look Dane I'm so-" I got cut of with the door swinging open.

"Hey Dane why don't you come downstairs" Louis said. Dane nodded as she made her way downstairs. She looked at me. "Coming?" She asked me. "Yeah...Just a second." I told her. She closed the door and I heard her footsteps fade.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I was really starting to regret leaving her and now I want to get back with her. I just hope she would allow me when I ask her.

I opened the door and went downstairs. I saw Dane talking to Maia. "Want to help me bake cookies?" Maia asked. "Sure." Dane said and Maia led her to the kitchen to bake her famous cookies .

The guys were looking at me. Well except for Niall and Cameron they were out with Mori to find somethings. "What?" I asked them.

"You still miss her huh?" Louis asks me. "You think?" I told him. "Well why don't you try to get her back then?" Harry said. "I will maybe later you know." I told them.

"Maybe you can still find love even if the whole world is falling apart." Liam said. "Well that if she says yes." Harry says as he looks at me.

"Ow!! Hot Cookie!!" I heard Maia scream in the kitchen and Harry sends an alert look. "You ok there??" Harry asked. "Yes just burned myself... again." Maia said. Harry chuckled.

"Chill with does cookies Maia and save me some!" Liam shouted. "Same here!" Louis said. "I'll bring a batch there after these cool off." Dane said.

After a few minutes Dane and Maia went back to the room with a cloth bag filled with cookies. "There." Maia said and she placed the bag of cookies on the coffee table as Dane removed the scattered papers on it.

We all grab one and just talked to each other. "Even if I was burnt awhile ago this is still good." Maia said as the ate the cookie. Harry chuckled. "Well it is." Harry said and Maia blushed. "Alright that's enough lover boy." Liam said as Louis laughs at Maia who could be red as a tomato.

"Dane can you come with me?" I asked her after a while. "Um yeah sure." She said I led her to the kitchen. "Listen I was wo-" I got cut off again with the door slamming open. Ugh why doesn't the world want me back with her.

"Guys we need to leave now!" I heard Cameron scream. We rushed to the living room seeing a bloody Mori a bloody Niall and a bloody Cameron. "Things now!" Louis shouted. Maia tied the bag of cookies and rushed up
to her room to get her things same goes with us.

I grabbed my gun as Dane struggles to take hers out of her bag. "Here." I told her and tossed her my gun. "Thanks. But what will you use?" She asks me. "I got another one." I said as I pulled it out of my pillow. "Guys lets go!" I heard Niall shout from downstairs.

We rushed downstairs to see the rest of the group there. I looked out the window and saw a herd coming. "Back door now!" I screamed. We rushed to the back door and started running away shooting our way out of there.

After a few minutes we were already quite far from the area. "We... Need... A .... Pla...ce...to....stay...in." Mori says panting. "I know a place where we can stay." Dane spoke up as she wipped the blood on a walkers clothes. We all looked at her. "Where?" We all said in union. ".....DZ. I stayed there but I needed to run away from someone..." She said trailing off.

"Well are you ok with that?" Maia asks her. "Yeah... I was actually going to go back anyways I have a sister there." Dane says as she cracks a small smile.
"It looks like a days trip from here to better if we keep moving now and find shelter for the night if not we have to set up camp." Dane said as she started to lead the way.

ANDIE'S POV

"Jack no you can't tell them about that place they might try to find it I don't want to go back there ever!" I screamed as tears filled my eyes a memories of me staying at that horrible place filled my mind.

Jack to my hands and I felt myself turn tad red but I tried to stop it. "Look Andie Mandy will not find you she will not hurt you again not when I'm around." He told me as he stared into my eyes.

I broke down in tears as he hugged me and I cried on his shoulder. "Shhhh... Its ok I'm here.Chesca's here well technically not here in this room but with Ashton outside but we're safe here don't worry." He told me. I pulled away from the hug. "Thanks." I told him.

He took a strand of my hair and put it behind my ear. He cupped my cheek as he leaned in and I also leaned in. Our lips were about to touch but I instantly pull away. "I-I can't I'm sorry." I told him and hurt was written all over on his face. "I-Its ok." He told me and showed a sad smile.

"I-I need to go." I told him as I left the place to find a quiet place to sit down around DZ. Am I even ready to love again? I asked my self as I slid down behind a oak tree.

A/N

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

DID YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT?

WHATS YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTION??

IM SORRY I UPDATED LATE AGAIN

BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON AGAIN.

PLS PLS PLS
VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE