CHAPTER 6

CHANDLER'S POV

"Chandler!" She screamed. She was all jacked up the was blood on her mouth and cuts on her body. I looked at the guy near her and punched him HARD. He fell to the floor he stood up and he grabbed me by my collar and pinned me into the wall I hit my head but I was still fine I kicked him and he fell on the floor I continued to kick his guts
and dragged him outside and called the police.

I rushed to find Alex with blood on her armn. I quickly helper her up and cleaned her face up with a towel. "Shhh its ok I'm here everything is fine." I told
her. She flinched from the pain of the cut. "Does it hurt when I touch it?" I asked. "You think?" She said sarcastically. "Alex your bleeding a lot." I told her. "I know I'm fine." She told me I took off my shirt still a bit wet and wrapped it around her arm.

"Chandler" She whispered. "Yeah?" I asked her. "Can you stay for just one more night?" She asked me. I answered her. "Yeah" I told her and she went upstairs to get cleaned up I got another shirt and wore it. I called Norman and told him everything. He got over here Asap. He was carrying first aid kits and lots of comfort food. After a few moments Alex came back downstairs.

"Hey Champ you ok?" Norman asked her. "Not really" She said while rubbing her arm from the pain of cut. Norman took out the fist aid kit. We treated her wound on her arm. Later she went upstairs to sleep. She wasn't in the mood to eat.

Norman calls me to go to the  dinning  for dinner. "So how was the shoot today." I asked. "It was great 1 direction visited"
He told me. "And since when were you a fan of 1D?" Asked while lauding. "How can you not be a fan don't you just love Niall's blue eyes, Liam's Smile, Louie's Humor oh and how about Harry's Hair that hair." He said jokingly. I laughed. "Chandelier?" He asked and I looked up. "stop calling me that" I laughed. "Anyways what is it" I asked him. "Can you take care of Alex once in a while?" He asked me. I was silent for a while. "Sure that would be great." I smiled.

I entered Alex's Room. It was still a mess I decided to clean it up. I was almost done when I picked up a picture frame it was her parents. I placed the picture on the table and I got changed to my pj's and laid on the bed staring at Alex's face her brown hair covering her face. I tucked them behind her ear. "Night Alex...." I smiled and drifted into sleep.

A/N
SHORT ? BITIN? BORING? OR NAH? IDK COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ;))
NOW IF YOU EXCUSE ME I HAVE SA THANGS TO DO :))

~MELODY