CHAPTER 13

LUKE'S POV *3 weeks later*

"Hey baby." Zelya said as she wrapped her arms around me. "Shh Zelya not now." I told her. "But babe.." she whined. "Not now can't you see I'm busy." I hissed. She removed her arms from me and started to walk away. "Zelya Wait." I said and ran after her. "Zelya." I said. "What is it Luke what is it?! You said you were busy!" She screamed. "Look Zelya I'm sor-" I was cut off by someone shouting. "Luke! They got in! They got in!" I heard Ashton screaming. "The walkers." I said I ran to the stage and got my guitar same goes with Michael Calum used his bass and Ashton used well his drumsticks. We had our emergency bags with us already.

I saw Zelya run away carrying her things. "Zelya!"
I screamed but it was too late. I suddenly heard a thump
behind me I saw Michael holding a bloody guitar. "Thanks." I told him. "No problem." He replied. "Lets get out of here!" Calum screamed. We started running when suddenly Tim screamed. "Tim!" Ashton said. Ashton's drum set fell over Tim suddenly one of the walkers bit him. "Lets go!" I screamed we ran until we saw a mall with light.

"In here." I pointed as we entered the mall. We blocked the entrance and hid behind the wall. "Wow this place is nearly isolated isn't it?" Michael said. Suddenly the banging at the door grew stronger it might break any minute. "Look trails." Calum said as he pointed to foot prints we followed it leading to a bigger barricade. "Looks like survivors." Ashton said.

We entered inside and I saw a gun shop. "Jackpot." Ashton says. We entered inside and suddenly I heard a voice.

DANE'S POV

Its been 3 weeks Angelica died 4 days ago. She got bitten by one of the Walkers when we were clearing the mall. I looked up and started blinking away the tears. "Dane." Sam said. I looked at her. suddenly we heard someone enter the room. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" I asked the blondish looking guy. There were 3 more with him. The asian looking one was wearing a black shirt pants and rubber shoes The one holding drumsticks  was wearing a muscle Tee and the one holding a guitar was wearing a t-shirt with a sweater over it "You don't know us?" He asked. "Wait..." I said. "You're 5sos?" I asked and they nodded. "Out of all the people why them?!" Sam said. "Yeah lucky us."
I said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and walked to who I think is Luke . "You are?" He asked me. "Dane." I said.
Suddenly we heard a Crash and saw Calum looking at us and beside him was a broken shelf. "Calum!" Ashton  screamed we started hearing moaning outside the door. "Shit! Where did they come from I already cleared this place!" Sam said. "They found us." Michael said. "You lead them here?!" Me and Sam screamed at the same time. "To be honest  yes." Luke said. "Ughh! Dane emergency bags now!" Sam said I grabbed the bags. "Bye boys you're on your own." I said and me and Sam started looking for an exit. "Wait!" Luke said. "Please take us with you!" Calum said. I looked at Sam. "Leave them." I said Sam we started walking when the door was almost open.

"Please help us!" Michael said. "Dane we are not killers we need survivors if we want to survive. I know you hate us but we are still humans." Luke said. "Hurry up!" Calum said. "Ugh fine." I said as Sam opened an emergency exit from the roof. They dropped their instruments which I assume are their weapons and I pulled them up one by one. "Thank you." Luke said as I grabbed his hand. "Yeah." I said. We kept quiet on our way down looking for a car. "Wait." Luke said as he was getting something from his pocket.

"Its around here somewhere." Luke said. He was holding car keys he clicked it and a small van sounded. "Oh! Your car." Calum said. Good. It looked like a 4x4 truck It was a bit high. We placed our things inside the cars truck. "You can drop us off at our house." I said and Ashton nodded. We got inside and Luke started the car. Suddenly we heard walkers coming. "Lets go!" Sam screamed. Luke stepped on the gas and soon enough we lost them.

"I hate this." Sam said. "You think I'm enjoying it?" I asked her. I looked outside and saw our house. "Stop. This is our house already." Sam said. Luke stopped the car and we got our things and got down. I gave the boys guns and ammo just incase. "Thanks for the ride maybe you guys are  not so bad after all." I said. I closed the door and walked in the house. "Gin?" I shouted to see if our maid was still alive. I looked outside and I saw Luke about to start the car "Gin?" Sam said. Suddenly I felt someone behind me. "Look in there." Sam pointed to my bed room. We opened the door and it revealed 2 walkers eating Gin's body. "Isn't that Mila and Dave?" I asked. Suddenly the walkers looked at us. "Shit!" I screamed. Sam grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs. We got knifes I stabbed one walker suddenly the other walker pulled me I pushed it which caused me to hit my head. I heard things breaking and crashing. "Dane!" Sam screamed. Everything was starting to blurry until I blacked out.

SAM'S POV

"Dane!" I screamed I ran to her and tackled the walker to the ground and just my luck my knife went out of reach when I tackled it. I was reaching for me I did my best to keep pushing it away. "Get off!" I screamed. But the walker had to much force. (A/N dane5sos SamCez YEZ SCIENCEZ FORCEZ!) "I was about to
give up when I heard footsteps running towards me. The walker suddenly collapsed on top of me when I saw someone stab it. I looked up and saw
Michael. "Wh-What are you doing here?! Didn't you leave already?" I asked him. "Yeah but we came back just in case and when we got back here you were screaming and there was crashing." Michael said. "Thanks for the help but you can leave now." I told Michael coldly. I got up and saw and saw blood on the floor.

"You're bleeding..." Michael said. "No I'm not I just spilled my strawberry jam." I said sarcastically. "Idiot of course I am are you blind?" I asked He touched my arm and I flinched. "Can you leave?" I asked him and he shook his head saying no. "Go now." I said. "No you're coming with us weather you like it or not." He said. I heard someone come in and I saw Luke. "Walkers are coming." He said. And they looked at me. "Ugh fine!" I said as I grabbed the emergency bag and food. There were a lot of bags. "Here let me help you." Michael said as he grabbed some of the bags. "Thanks."
I said I looked at Dane and saw Luke picking her up and bringing her outside. We placed the things at the back. Calum and Ashton was at the back of the truck to make sure that the things are safe and later we trade places. I sat at the back with Michael. Whoopie! And Dane is knocked out on the passenger seat beside Luke. I looked at Michael taking his sweater off. "what do you think you're doing?" I asked him. "Here." He
said as he grabbed my wounded arm and wrapped it around the cut. "Thanks." I said an smiled at him and before I knew it I was falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO??? VOTE? COMMENT? ANY SUGGESTIONS? HAHAHA ANYWAYS

GO FOLLOW AND CHEKIE OUT THE BOOKS OF thewalking_dead12345 ESPECIALLY THE CARL GRIMES FAN FIC I GOT ATTACHED TO IT SOMEHOW HAHAHA GO CHECK HER OUT AND HER OTHER BOOKS 🤘🏻😁

~Melody