CHAPTER 9

ALEX'S POV

"W-what do you mean walkers became true? How how did they live?" I asked. "J-james he was s-sick he did not t-tell us he thought it was just mild sickness until he started it all of this he's dead now." Katlyn told me just then we heard a crash and scream. "Was that?" I asked. "Andrew!" We heard Uncle N Scream. I grabbed an emergency bat . It was supposed to be use to break the glass just incase while Katlyn used a pole she picked up. we were walking down the hall when a walker appeared. "Shit!" I screamed and hit its head. It fell on the ground I looked at it and saw that it was Justin. "Lets go." We got inside a room and saw Andrew and Uncle N surrounded by Walkers. "Uncle!" I screamed and hit the walkers one by one and so did Katlyn. I heard a thump behind me and saw a dead walker and a panting Austin. "You ok?"
I asked. "Yeah." He panted we were outside the studio when I remembered . "Wait Chandler." I said "Leave him!" I heard Sean say as he ran away. "I'm going back in!" I told them I ran back into the studio and went straight to Chandlers dressing room killing any walker in front of me. When I got there I started banging on the door.

CHANDLER'S POV

I heard banging on the door. "CHANDLER OPEN THE DOOR YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I heard someone scream well not someone it was Alex I opened the door. She looked angry worried and annoyed at the same time. "Grab anything you can use to hit  and come with me." She told me she was holding a metal bat I saw another one in my room it was for the break the glass thingy. When I grabbed it she grabbed me suddenly I heard moaning. "Alex whats going o-" She placed a hand in my mouth. "Shhh You'll attract more of them then se glared at me." She pounced on the person and hit her on the head. "WTF Alex?!" I screamed suddenly I heard more moaning. "What did I tell you!" She screamed and suddenly people started to crowd around us she took a sharp turn and we lost them soon and she dragged me outside and saw Norman Andrew Katlyn and Austin and other TWD cast there with other members. "Please explain." I asked Alex but she walked passed me and walked to Norman and they talked. "Its walkers Chandler." Austin said. "Yeah make up and jelly and Alex killed one." Chandler said. "No Chandler real walkers." Katlyn told me. "Pls tell me this isa prank." I told them. "They're not lying Chandler."

"All right everyone get in your cars and follow us home it wont be long before those things get out and start to spread. " Norman said. We followed them home I followed Alex home cause some of my stuff was there.I saw her grabbing some clothes and closing the door to her bathroom. I changed into a Black shirt and pants I did not change my shoes anymore. About 30 mins later she came out looking a bit different. She was wearing a white shirt black pants , black boots and a leather jacket. Her hair was still the same it was let down. But the most different about her was she had a cold look on her face. She walked passed me and started packing her things and when she was done she came to me and gave me a box. I opened it and saw a black leather jacket my size. "Wear it you might get cold." She told me coldly. "Hey Alex?" I asked. "What?" She asked while opening her closet. "You look......different..." I told her she smirked.  "Follow me." She told me and I followed her to the back of her closet and she suddenly opened a secret compartment with guns, knifes,  and swords. She packed everything into bags and brought them downstairs with her other things. She opened another room with a secret car. "Put them inside." She told me coldly. We placed the bags and she sat on the drivers seat. I sat beside her and we went out of the house. I looked inside and saw all of the food inside. When we out we stopped outside of Norman's House I saw 3 same cars looks like norman owns 3 of it. 8 people can fit in each car.

I saw Norman and some of the other members. They entered the car while norman placed walkie talkies in each car. "Lets move." Alex told Norman and he nodded We entered the car and warned some people as we made our way to find a place to stay in. "You're all crazy!" Someone screamed. "How come they won't believe us?" Katlyn asked. Austin and Kaytln Rode with us also Steven because we needed and Adult to keep and eye on us. "I don't know I just feel sorry for them..." Austin said. "Lets try to talk to them more." I told them. "Theres no time." Steven said. "Lets just try agai-" I was cut off by Alex. "They believe us or not I don't care its their problem if they get turned into a bunch of  walkers." Alex said coldly as she stared at the road in front of her. is that how fast people change? I thought. A few Minutes later of driving we started hearing screaming at the town. We saw cars drive past us fast. "Follow me." I heard Norman said through the walkie talkie. "Where?" I asked him. "Just follow me or Alex we both know this place." Norman said through the walkie talkie . "Whe-" She cuts me off again. "We are going to the dead zone." She told me. "Dead Zone?" I asked her. "Its a retreat area our family made." She told me as she drove into the forest.

I sat quietly for the rest of the ride as I fell into deep sleep.

~~~~~~~

HIYA HOW YOU ALL WHO'S GOING TO THE 5SOS CONCERT. "obviously not me" ANYWAYS IF YOU ARE GOING GOOD FOR YOU TELL CALUM I SAID HI.

HOWS THE BOOK SO FAR? PLS COMMENT AND VOTE WHAT YOU THINK SO I CAN IMPROVE. AND MAKE THE BOOK BETTER.

~MELODY