CHAPTER 30

ALEX'S POV

I woke up feeling a pair of arms wrapped around me and I felt hot breath on my neck. I turn around and came face to face with Chandler. I turned red. Looks like its still early nobody's awake except for Dylan and Thomas outside. I faced Chandler again I looked at his lips that were slightly parted then back at his eyes that were closed that slowly opened.

He saw me and smiled. "Good morning." He said in a husky voice. Gosh that voice if he didn't have a girlfriend I would have kissed him right now but he has one so I just ignored the feeling. "Morning... Uh Chandler." I said. "Hm?" He asks. I looked at his arms around me. "Im not the only one." He said and he looked at my arms wrapped around him. "Habit." I said and shrugged and we laughed. "We better get out of this position before your girlfriend gets down here." I told him. He removed his arms and I removed mine. I sat up and run my hand through my hair.

"Want to help me hunt?" I asked him and he nodded. "Can you walk already?" He asked me. "Still hurts but I can manage my arm not much but your there anyways." I said. "Ok then." He said and he pulled me up I stumbled but he caught me in time and I stood up properly. "Thanks." I said and I grabbed my knife and gun and waited for him. I opened the door. "Good morning guys." I greeted Dylan and Thomas.

"Good morning Alex. What got you up so early?" Dylan asked. "Hunting." I told them. "Are you feeling better?" Thomas asked. "Yeah thanks for taking us in." I told them  and the just smiled and nodded. Chandler came up from behind me. "Ready?" He asks me and I nodded. "See ya later guys." I told them. "See ya!" Dylan and Thomas shouted.

DANE'S POV (A/N FOR DANE AND THOSE I KNOW THIS IT IT)

I woke up and decided to fix our things already. Luke had his arm wrapped around me. I kissed his nose and he woke up. "Good morning." I whispered and he smiled. "Good morning." He said and he removed his arm and ran his hand through his hair.

I been seeing Luke hanging out with a girl lately but Norman said he's just taking care of her because he saved her recently. Luke stretched his neck and I saw what I thought to be was a hickey. "Is that a hickey?" I asked him and pointed to it. "Ah... No its a bruise I got hit by a branch yesterday." He told me. I felt like he was lying. "Are you lying to me?" I asked him. He kissed me. "Do I look like I'm lying." He tells me and I calm down. "I love you."

He said and kissed me. "I love you too." I replied and kissed him again. He deepened the kiss and before he could ask for entrance Michael entered the room when he saw us he smirked. "Luke are you cheating on me? Im hurt." He said playfully and put his hand on his heart. "Way to ruin the moment Michael." Luke said and Michael laughed. "Come and help us downstairs." Michael said. "Go Luke." I told him and he pouted playfully.

I kissed him and pushed him out of the room. "I'm going to kiss Sam too don't you dare interrupt Luke." Michael said. "Now you're the one cheating on me." Luke said playfully and I laughed and closed the door. I laid down the bed and read a book for a while until I decided to pack up for later. I packed my clothes and I was going to pack Luke's. I was almost done when I found his Jacket hanging on a chair. I grabbed it and two pieces of paper fell out. I picked one up and started to read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Luke

I doubt you will find this its in the middle of the forest I don't even know if you're alive. I'm sorry for leaving you. I was worried that I might slow you down. But when I left you there you don't know how heart broken I was. I was scared to be alone to not have you by my side in this crappy world. I regret everything thing I did but it had to be done. I did not want you dying I wanted you to be safe and alive I hope you're ok if you're reading this Luke I just wanted to tell you that I'm alive. And just remember Luke

I'm alive and I still love you.

                                                       Zelya
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart starts to race as I grabbed the second letter. Opened it and it was not yet finished but looked like recently written.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dearest Zelya

I have something to confess to you. When I was separated from you I grew desperate for love. I found someone her name is Dane. She saved my life and I was so depressed about losing you that I started to grew more desperate. I asked her to be mine. But the feeling that I felt it was nothing compared to you. I don't know I feel pleasure when I'm with you. I miss you and I want you in my life back. When I found out you were alive and ok I wanted you to be mine again I wanted to be with you again. I can honestly tell you that I will be leaving Dane soon to be with you.

Zelya Always remember I lo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt my whole world crashing and breaking at that very moment. I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Hey tiger." I heard Luke's voice from behind. I started to snob a little and I kept on looking down avoiding eye contact with him. "Do you still love her?" I mumbled to him softly.