CHAPTER 3

ALEX'S POV

I woke up the next morning feeling a arm wrapped around me. I looked up and saw Chandler sleeping and lets just say drooling a little. I smiled and his eyes suddenly opened. "Good Morning Alex." His voice was a bit raspy and husky which sent shivers through my spine. "Morning Chandler" I told him.
He started to laugh. "What?" I asked him. "Oh nothing." He said while laughing and looked down at my arm that was wrapped around him too. I turned red and pulled back my arm. "Sorry I can never sleep without hugging someone." I told him and he giggled. Just then I remembered that my Ex used to hug me in my sleep when I hug him but I guess he never loved me. "Hey don't cry." Chandler said as he wiped the tear off my cheek. I did not realize that I was crying until he wiped the tear. "Uncle N was right Nathan was a jerk." I mummer. "Yeah he is." He said back and smiled at him. "I'll go change and make breakfast." I told him as I sat up. "sure. I'll wait down stairs." He told me he went out of my room and closed the door.

I got inside the bathroom and took a shower and changed into shorts that are not too short and a shirt. I went outside and picked up the hoodie that Chandler let me borrow. I went down stairs and saw him talking on the phone on the couch. I decided not to disturb him. I went inside the kitchen to cook some pancakes , Eggs and Bacon. I was already putting the food on the plates when Chandler entered. "Hey, Those smell good." He told me. I smiled at him. "Its just simple Pancakes, Bacon and Eggs." I told him as I placed it on the table. He looked at his hoodie that was hanged on of of the chairs. He grabbed it and went behind me. "You should keep this it looks cute on you." He told me and I felt myself blush. He makes me wear the hoodie and after that we had breakfast. "So are you filming today?" I asked him. "Only for a while then we can hang for the rest of the day." He told me. I smiled. We had more weird conversations and after a while we were done with breakfast. "I'll go clean these up." I told him as I picked up the plates. "No. I'll do it you cooked the food anyways." He told me. "No its fine I can do it." I smiled. He looked at me. "No please I insist." He smiled.

I gave up. "Fine I'll go get ready" I told him. I went upstairs and changed into jeans and a plain white crop top and my and I wore Chandlers hoodie. I just brushed my hair and let it down. When I was done I went downstairs and he was just finishing up. "I'm done. Your turn" I tell him. He looks at me for a moment."What?" I asked. "Oh nothing just that you're wearing my hoodie." He smirked at me and goes upstairs to my room. I plopped my self on the couch and watched some TV when I realized my phone was still in my room. I quietly opened the door and entered. I saw my phone at the side of my bed I unplugged it and turned around to see Chandler. Thank goodness he was already wearing clothes. "So you ready?" He asks me his hair was still wet and messy. He looked Cute. I thought. "Yeah lets go." I answered him . We entered his car and went to the set. When I got there Uncle N rushed to me and hugged me. "You ok Nic?"'He asked me." Yeah thanks to Chandler." I smiled. I saw Chandler smile. "Good cause I'll be asking him to take care of you once in a while." He told me. "What? Why?" I pouted. "Your getting into a lot of trouble young lady." He joked. "Well Trouble is my middle name." I joked. I went inside and watched them act out scenes I got tired and went to Uncle N's Dressing room but it was locked. I got walked around then suddenly I bumped into a room. Chandlers Dressing room.... I entered his room and sat on the couch and just scrolled through my phone switching apps and stuff. A few moments later the door opened and Chandler entered. "Hey I've been looking for you." He told me. "Well you found me." I told him. "Ready to go?" He asked me. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Its a secret." He told. I got up from the couch and we went outside to his car. After 30 mins of driving and jokes we got to an.... Amusement park! "OMG I LOVE AMUSEMENT PARKS ITS AMUSING!" I screamed. "Well I guess thats why they are called that." He laughed. We went down from
the car. "Wait." He said and grabbed my hand. "give me your phone." He told me. I looked at him confused. "Why?" I asked. "So we can exchange numbers." He told me. "Why?" I asked again. "Just incase you get lost or in trouble." He told me. "Why?" I asked again smiling. "Now you're just messing with me." I gave him my phone and he gave me his phone. "There." I told him. "Ok lets go!" He dragged me to the middle of the park. "So where do you want to go first?" He asked me. "You pick." I told him. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the horror house. I went pale. "Why here?" I pouted. "Trust me I'm here." He told me. "Yeah right you'll get scared trust me." I told him. He smirked. "Me? Ha I face walkers everyday." He told me. "We will see I bet you will scream." I told him. "Your on" He told me. "And if I don't scream you buy me food." He told me. "You're on" I told him.

We entered the horror house and we were greeted by a vampire. I went pale again. Chandler just laughed at me. Then the next room. There was a white lady and I screamed like hell. Chandler kept on laughing at me. I glared at him and he smirked. We went into the next room it was CLOWNS :((( I HATE CLOWNS. I was running around inside like a maniac until someone grabbed me. I punched the person on the face. "Ow!" A male voice said. "Omg Chandler I'm so sorry." I told him. "Meh Nose herts" He said holding his nose. "Its ok" He told me. We were almost finished with the horror house. And we were done. "YES! now lets buy me food!" Chandler yelled. I laughed and went to the stall we bought cotton candy and after that we went to the roller coaster and vikings. We went to the basketball booth and I hit my arm with one of the basketball balls hard so I kinda sprained it a bit. "Ouch!" I screamed. "Hey Alex you ok?" He asked me. "Yeah I'm fine just sprained my arm a bit." I told him. He touched my arm. "Ow!" I screamed.

*10 minutes of poking later*

"And done" Chandler said as he finished wrapping my arm in a bandage. " That should be fine by tomorrow" He told me. "Thanks" I smiled at him

"Lets go?" I asked. "Yeah lets go." We entered his car and soon enough I was fast asleep on the passenger seat.

A/N

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE BOOK SO FAR THE SURVIVING IS ABOUT TO START SOON IN A FEW CHAPS AND I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT THERE IS ANOTHER BOOK WITH ALEX AND CHANDLER IN IT ITS ANOTHER CHANDLER FAN FIC BUT THE PLOTS A BIT DIFFERENT AND I MIGHT MAKE ANOTHER BOOK WITH CARL AND NICOLE HAHAH WHO'S NICOLE ITS JUST ANOTHER NICOLE ANYWAYS THOSE ARE COMING SOON :))

~INSERT MY REAL NAME OR MELODY