CHAPTER 19

ALEX'S POV

I woke up when I heard someone knocking on my door. "Who is it?" I asked. "Its me." I heard Chandler's voice through the door. "Get ready for the run ok." He reminded me and I heard footsteps fade and a door close. I stood up and fixed my bed and I walked to the mirror to remove my ponytail and brush my hair and I went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done I wore a normal white top black leather jacket cameo pants and Black boots. Or known as my typical apocalypse attire. I grabbed my things and empty bag and rushed downstairs. I saw Chandler Michael Sam waiting down stairs. "Where's Dane?" I asked them. "On their way here." I nodded I headed to the kitchen and got my self a bowl of cereal. Suddenly I heard Dane's voice eco from the living room. "We're here!" She screamed. "What took you two so long did you do it for real this time?" Sam asked. "Stop it!" Dane said and I laughed and threw the bowl in the sink and went to the living room. When I got there a blushing red Luke and Dane. "Did you?" I jokingly asked. "Pls stop." Luke said turning even redder. "Ok ok lets go." I told them and we all laughed except for Chandler who looked confused. We got inside the car and started the run. We saw a small grocery store and decided to go there.

We tapped on the door to make sure there were no walkers inside. And there were about 4-5 walkers. We broke down and killed them one by one and we went inside. I went to the sports area trying to look for anything that can be a weapon especially for kids. I dug around until I found a dead body holding a Aluminum bat I tried to grab it but the body was actually a walker and it grabbed me. I screamed and stared looking for anything to hit it with. I the end I was able to grab a arrow and stick it through his head. I grabbed the bat some bow and arrows and cross bows I also found shot guns in the hunting area. I saw Chandler carrying lots of stuff some chips even. I ignored it and continued to walk.

When we were done I called them to get back to the car. "Hey you ok I heard you scream." Michael asked me. "Yeah I'm fine just a walker." I said and I laughed. He laughed too and stared at someone and made him smile even more. I looked behind me and saw Sam loading the truck. "You like her." I told him. His face became tad pink. "No... She's just a very interesting person." He told me. "Come on the way you look at her." I told him. "I-I-I... I don't know? And I doubt she would even like me back." He told me. "Come on. I'm sure she likes you back." I told him and he smiled. "If I do like her I hope so." He told me and walked over to help Sam. Luke and Dane were carrying some stuff I don't know what is was but Dane tripped on something and Luke caught her by the waist and she turned red. The stared at each other and I giggled. The ignored what happened and continued walking. Ah Love.

A few mins later we got in the car and started to drive home. I got off the car last. When I got down I saw Chandler talking to the group. I ignored it and opened the trunk. "Hey." I heard someone say from behind. I looked back and saw Chandler. "Hey." I told him and I jumped back to the ground. The truck was big. "So... Come with me." He said as he held out his hand. "What about the th-" I got cut off by him. He pulled his hand back. "No need. I asked them already I just need one bag." He told me while he pointed to the group. He got up the truck and grabbed a navy blue bag and jumped back down. "So lets go?" He held out his hand again. "Ok fine." I told him. I grabbed his hand and he led me back to the house and up his bedroom. (A/N BETTER NOT THINK OF ANYTHING IM TALKING TO YOU. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.) He opened the door and I was so surprised. "Surprise?" He said. "Chandler." I said putting my hand over my mouth. "I can't believe you did this!" I shouted while entering the room and jumping around. "I'm glad you liked it." He told me as he sets his bag down. It was a sleep over with the pillow forts and stuff. "What about the movie?" I asked him. He pulled out a box of movies. "From the past runs." He tells me. We started watching the movies and then we had a pillow fort fight and he ended up chasing me around the room trying to tickle me. "Chandler *pant* I'm *pant* getting
t-tired." I told him. "Time for bed I guess." He tells me and I looked at the clock and it was 1:00 am. "Yeah its already 1." I told him. I laid on his bed and he laid beside me. We were facing each other and being short I felt his breath on the top of my head. "Chandler?" I called him. "Yeah?"
He asked. "Thanks." I told him. "You're welcome anything for my Best friend." He said. ouch. Best friend. I guess he only sees me that way. "Good night Alex." He whispered. "Night Chandler." I whispered back and drifted off to sleep.