Chapter 8

ALEX'S POV

I woke up and saw Chandler sleeping beside me I did not want to wake him up. I got up from the bed and jumped in the shower. I got out and wore a black TWD shirt and jeans and black sneakers. I went back into my room and Chandler was still asleep I went closer to him and ran my hand lightly on his hair. I went outside of the house and took a walk to the cemetery I went to my parents grave. What did I do to deserve this? I ask over and over again. I did not realize I was there for hours until Katyln texted me.

K: Hey Chans looking for you he thought you were here already.

A:Tell him I'll see him later I need to go somewhere.

I closed my phone and started to walk to the park I went to a table and saw my best friends girl best friends. Dane and Sam. Dane had long brown hair and Psalm had had a darker shade of brown and was the tallest. "Hey." I told them. "Sup." Dane said "Hey." Psalm said. "I missed you guys!" I hugged them and we laughed. We drove to Sam's house to have a TWD marathon. "Lets do this!" Sam screamed and threw popcorn which landed on Danes Hair. We laughed I grabbed a popcorn form Danes hair and popped it in my mouth. "Still edible though." I told them and they laughed. Dane opened her phone and tagged us in a tweet.

Dane"": Marathon timez. @alexreduse @sam_cez

We favorited it and suddenly Dane had a look on her face. "ew their here." Dane said. "Whos here?" I asked them. "5sos." 5sos said disgusted (DONT WORRY PEOPLE THIS IS ALL PART OF THE PLOT! I DO NOT HATE 5SOS AND SO ARE THEY PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE I WANT TO GO TO THEIR CONCERT BUT IM BROKE :((( ) I never knew why the hated them but oh well. We started the marathon and soon enough I tears were forming in my eyes. "Hey whats wrong?" Sam asked.

"Nothing." I told them and wiped them away. "Oh like crying is nothing." Dane said as she started to pull my hair back into a ponytail. "Its just I saw Chandler kissing someone." I told them. "Oh that Chandalier will get it!" Sam said. "Hold on." I told her. "It isn't his fault I was too scared to admit my feelings anyways." I told them. they frowned. I looked at my watch. "I-I need to go Chandler's waiting for me at the studio." I told them and hugged and left. As I was walking back some tears were streaming down my face I wiped my face when I got to the studio. I need to stop crying or he will ask me why I'm crying. I stood up straight and entered the studio and I walked to Chandlers room and saw the same thing again but this time I did not cry anymore how can I? I was starting to get sick of it I always think I have a chance with him! I quickly and quietly left and went to Uncle N's room and just sat there quietly. Staring at the wall silently trying to get over him to be another person.

*There Hours Later*

I was sitting on the couch of Uncle N's room scrolling through my phone when I heard screaming from the studio I thought they were playing a prank when I heard banging on my door. "Alex open up now!" I heard Katlyn said in a worried tone. I quickly opened the door and she entered snd closed it behind her panting.

"Whats going on?" I asked her. She started at me she was really pale. I shook her. "Katlyn Whats Going On?!" I asked her she looked at me and said with worry.
"The Walkers Came To Life."