CHAPTER 21

CHANDLER'S POV

I was going up the tower with Alex for our shift. We were just hanging out and talking. "I can't believe Bri was your ex!" She screamed while laughing. "I know its like I was on a spell or something." I joked. We laughed and we suddenly heard knocking on the gate. We looked down and I saw a girls figure. "Person." Alex said. We rushed down and opened the door. "Who are you." Alex asked with a slight glare. The girl stared at me and Alex. "I'm Katharine or Katie for short." She said. The girl had dark green eyes and black hair. Her skin was a little pale. "What do you want from here?" I asked her. "I need a place to stay." She told us. Alex looked at her up and down studying her. "Hand me your bag." She said with no emotion. Alex held out her hand for the bag. "Why?" The Katie asked. "Just... Hand it over." She said. The girl took her bag off her shoulder and handed it over to Alex. "Chandler bring her to the I-room." Alex told me. I-room standed for interview room. Its for the people who doesn't know Alex or Norman. Alex and Norman are in charge of interviewing people but I helped Alex with it. I grabbed the girl by her wrists and placed it on her back. "Ow." Katie whispers. I ease my touch on her and led her to the room. I placed her on the chair and tied her hands and legs with a rope. "Is this even necessary?!" She screamed. "Just making sure Katie." I told her.

I saw Alex enter the room. "Ok lets start." Alex said. She sat down on the chair in front of Katie and I sat beside her. "How did you get here?" She asked. "I was looking for supplies when I found this area." She said. "How did you survive?" I asked Katie. "I was cooking dinner when I suddenly heard screaming form our living room. I rushed in there with a knife and I saw people eating my parents.... Alive." She said. I frowned at her. "They are not people they are walkers and I'm sorry for your loss." Alex said. "Please continue." I said.

"I killed them but not my parents I left them there. I took everything I needed and ran away. I survived but I almost died the other day a walker got in my campsite I wasn't able to kill it but I got away. "Chan." She signaled me to check her for marks. I stood up and checked her arms legs and her neck and face. I tilted her face a bit to be able to see her neck clearly. She turned tad red. I smirked and went back to my seat. "She's clear." I told Alex. I saw her roll her eyes at the Katie when she turned red. "How old are you?" Alex asked the Angela. "17."  Katie answered  "What can you do?" Alex asked her in bit of angered tone. "I can build and hunt." She tells us and Alex nods her head. "How many walkers have you killed?" I asked her. "About 15." She said. "People?" Alex asked. "3. People tried to kill me but 5 if you would count my parents." She told us.

Alex grabbed my hand and she lead me outside. We locked the door and I mouthed 'We'll be back' to Katie and she nodded. "I think she can stay." Alex told me. "But I will keep an eye on her." Alex continued. "Where will she stay?" I asked her. "She can stay in the house beside Drake." She told me. She opened the door asked her to get out. "Thank you." The girl said and Alex signaled her to follow her. I went back to the room where Alex checked her things.

I placed everything back in the bag and started to walk to the brown house beside Drakes. I saw Alex finishing the tour and she stopped at Katie's new house and gave her the keys. I rushed over to them. "You take over from here I'm pooped." Alex said as she started walking back to the tower. I entered the house after Katie and followed her up in her room. "So do you have a girlfriend?" Katie asked. "No but I do have an ex." I told her and I saw her smile but she wasn't looking at me. "Thanks for taking me in this really means a lot." Katie said and I smiled at her. After a few hours of chatting and laughing I finished helping her. "I need to go now." I told her. She accompanied me on the way out. "Thanks Chandler." She said and she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. "Goodnight." She said and rushed back inside. "Night?" I said and I touched me cheek as I went down the porch. I got home and I saw Alex helping out the guy that got here a few days ago his name was Brad. (A/N NOT FROM THE VAMPS JUST A PLAIN PERSON BRAD BUT IF YOU WANT IT TO BE HIM THEN OK.)

I started walking back home and I saw Katlyn cooking dinner. "Where's Austin?" I asked her. "Upstairs sleeping can you wake him up?" She asked me and I nodded. I went upstairs to wake up Austin. "AUSTIN WAKE UP KATLYN GOT KIDNAPPED!!"  I screamed. Suddenly I heard a crash and Austin's door suddenly opens. "Where is she?!" He screamed his hair was a mess and his eyes were wide open. "She's downstairs cooking dinner."

I told him and smirked. He ran his hand through his hair. "Seriously." He said. "Yeah buts shes calling you." I told him and he started rushing down. I laughed and went to my room to change. After a while Alex called me for dinner we finished it and I went to bed after and as I was drifting off to sleep I was thinking of the new girl Katie.

A/N

KATIE HMMM I WONDER....

Hows the story? vote and comment if you like it so far I would like to thank you guys for voting and commenting especially the active ones

Shout out to:

dane5sos Thea_Panda SamCez thewalking_dead12345 Thank you for your support to this book!

THANK YOU FOR 230 READ ASDFGHKLLKJHGDDAASA HAHA THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND READING!!

Keep voting and commenting.
Also share!!

~Melody