CHAPTER 20

(EDITED SMALL EDIT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 3 WEEKS LATER OF MICHAEL'S POV)

ITS NOV 20 MICHAEL'S BIRTHDAY 20@20 WOOT WOOT SamCez HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BAE. 😁😁😁

CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO SamCez AND MICHAEL!!

MICHAEL'S POV (3 weeks later)

I was sitting outside the house thinking of what Alex told me three weeks ago. Will Sam even like me back if I liked her? I asked my self. I heard footsteps from behind and I saw Ashton. "Hey." He said. "Hey." I replied. "You look down." He said. "I do?" I asked him. "Yeah and I know how to cheer you up." Ashton said. "How?" I asked. " A visit to doctor Luke." He joked. I smiled and laughed. "But seriously I know no one better than Luke to cheer you up." He told me. I nodded and got up. "Where is he?" I asked him. "He's upstairs." Ashton told me and I went up and knocked on Luke's room. "Come in." I heard Luke say. I opened the door and entered the room.

I saw Luke staring at something. "Luke?" I called him. He looked up from the object and smiled at me. I saw the object and saw it was a picture. "Zelya?" I asked him and he nodded. "I don't even know if she is still alive." He told me. I never liked that girl she's always clingy around look and always wanted to fuck him. Slut. "You need to get over that sl- Girl." I told him. "Yeah I need to move on somehow keep my mind off her." He told me and I smiled. "I need your help now." I told him. "What is it?" He asked. "Do you think I like Sam?" I asked him. He kept quiet for a while then he answered. "I think yes. Y? because you're asking me right now." He told me. "Do you think she likes me back?" I asked him. "A chance maybe a probability of 50-50." He told me and I smiled. "Then can you help me?" I asked him. "Sure." He told me and. He stood up and walked over to me. "So.. Whats the plan?" He asked me.

~1 hour of planing later~

"Perfect! Thanks Penguin." I joked. And pulled him into a tight hug. "No problem." He said and he hugged me back. (A/NMUKE MUKE MUKE!!!)

I started getting ready for the plan. Dane lead Sam to the park and left her there pretending that she forgot her phone. I saw Sam sitting on the bench alone. "Lets go." I told the guys and they walked over to Sam. Luke Started to sing Try Hard. And when the song ended the boys left and Sam sat there confused until I came out of the bushes. "Michael?" He asked me. I walked over to her. "Sam I- I think that I might like you." I told her. "Me too." She told me and I smiled. "Might." We said in union. I grabbed her hand and led her to a picnic that I asked Alex and Chandler to prepare. It was Pizza and brownies and some ice tea. "Not the romantic picnic food but I like this better." She told me. "Same here and I grabbed a slice of pizza. After eating we watched the stars and we walked around the park. A nightly stroll around the park.

"So..." I asked her. "You know you could have just asked me in person." She told me. " I could?" I asked her and she nodded. I stared at her brown eyes as the grew brighter in the moonlight and she stared back at me. We leaned in and kissed. Suddenly we pulled back. "Did we just?" She asked me. And I turned red and nodded. "You look like your hair." She told me. "Like... My... Hair?" I asked her. "Red." She said. I laughed and wrapped my arms around her waist. "You were my first." She told me. "Same." I told her. "Me? Your first kiss?" She asked me. "My first apocalypse kiss." I told her and she smiled. "So are we together?" I asked her. "No not yet together. But I can say you're courting me." She said. We stared walking home and when we entered the house we saw the others on the couch watching a movie. We quietly went upstairs. "So thanks." She said. "I' glad you had fun." I told her. "Night Michael." She told me and kissed me on my cheek and rushed in her room. I smiled and did a fist bump in the air and went back to my room. "She's all I need." I whispered and soon I was on my bed drifting off to sleep with a smile.

A/N

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL

YOU'RE 20
YOU'RE 20
YOU'RE 20

LETS CELEBRATE WOO OK

VOTE AND COMMENT!! 🤘🏻

~MELODY