"Don't even think about it. No! Stiles! Don't you-" Jackson was cut off by Stiles jumping on top of him tickling him on his sides.

Jackson's laughter was overflowing the room as Stiles showed him no mercy.

Stiles stopped after a while and got down to give him a quick kiss on the lips. He smiled against Jackson's lips. Then Stiles was caught by surprise as Jackson flipped them over so that he could be on top of Stiles and began tickling him.

"Stop! Jackson! Please! I can't take it! I'll do anything you want! Just stop!" Stiles said laughing really loud.

"Anything?" Jackson asked with a raised brow.

"Yes. Anything! Just stop! Please! You win!" Stiles said really loud in between laughs.

Jackson paused and lowered himself to come face to face with Stiles. He looked into his eyes and Stiles laughter began to fade away. He looked at Jackson and scanned his face. There it was. The look that he knew all too well. The look in his eyes that ignited the fire and passion inside of him. At that moment he knew what Jackson wanted.

Stiles put his arm around Jackson's neck and lowered him into a deep and passionate kiss. They made out for a while until Stiles hand slowly began to go lower and lower Jackson's back. He grabbed Jackson's ass and squeezed it. Jackson let out a soft moan into Stiles mouth. Jackson went for Stiles neck and kissed him all over. He inhaled Stiles sweet scent and began to trace his tongue down Stiles neck. Stiles breathing got heavy as he felt Jackson's tongue caressing his skin. Jackson then parted from Stiles to remove his shirt. Stiles gazed at the beautiful sculpture before him and rubbed his hands all over Jackson's smooth and muscular body. The jock then took off Stiles shirt and began to kiss him all over. He began to lick Stiles nipple and sucking on it while Stiles just moaned with pleasure. He worked his way down Stiles body until he reached his belt buckle. Jackson looked up at Stiles for reassurance, and Stiles just nodded his head while breathing heavily. Jackson unbuckled his belt and slowly unzipped his pants. Jackson lowered Stiles pants and began to rub his very noticeable erection. Stiles began to moan and throw his head back at the feeling of Jackson touching him. He then lowered Stiles boxers. He grew even more horny when he saw just how big Stiles was. Jackson began to stroke Stiles slowly. He dragged his tongue up Stiles shaft stopping at the tip. He began to caress the tip with his wet tongue. He dragged his tongue around Stiles as if wanting to wrap it around his whole erection. Jackson kept on licking Stiles completely trying to get him nice and wet. He then began to blow softly on the tip of Stiles member. That made Stiles cringe at the feeling of the cool sensation. Jackson smirked at the reaction he got from the boy. Then he just took Stiles whole into his mouth taking Stiles by surprise. Stiles flinched and moaned with pleasure when it happened. He grabbed the jocks hair as he went down on him. Jackson managed to take all of Stiles into his mouth every time he went down, which made Stiles moan and grip harder on Jackson's hair.

"God, you're so good at this Jax." Stiles said in between moans.

Stiles was close and Jackson showed no sign of stopping. He came into Jackson's mouth with a loud moan and Jackson took every drop that came out of Stiles. The handsome jock licked Stiles clean. There was some cum left on Jackson's lips and he threw himself at Stiles to kiss him. Stiles met him halfway pulling him in for a wet kiss. He loved the fact that he could taste himself on Jackson's mouth.

Stiles then put his hands on Jackson's chest and pinned him down to the bed. The sudden action took Jackson by surprise. Now Stiles was on top of him. Stiles quickly got down to business and began to unzip Jackson pants. Stiles tongue kissed him as he rubbed Jackson's hard on through his boxer briefs. Jackson moaned and grabbed Stiles ass. Stiles then lowered himself and removed his boxer briefs and took all of Jackson into his mouth. Jackson let out a loud moan as he felt the warmth around him.

"Oh...my..G-G-God. You're not too bad yourself Stiles" Jackson managed to say.

Stiles was deep throating him with no mercy. He was making so many gagging noises while fumbling with Jacksons balls in his hand. Jackson was already on the edge just from the sight before him. He couldn't believe just how good Stiles was. Jackson was pretty big, and Stiles surprised himself how he just took him in all at once. But Stiles loved the reactions he was getting from his boyfriend, so he showed no hesitation. He kept sucking on Jackson and dragging his tongue up and down Jackson's shaft. Jackson smacked Stiles tongue with his dick and Stiles loved it. Jackson fell in love with the sight before him. Stiles looked so hot sucking his dick. Stiles kept looking up at Jackson as he kept sucking him off and licking every part of his dick. It was the biggest turn on Jackson had ever felt.

"God...you're so hot..fuck.." Jackson said.

Jackson came inside of Stiles mouth while grabbing fistfuls of Stiles hair. All with a loud moan that echoed throughout the room at the feeling of release. Stiles swallowed all of Jackson's load. The werewolf then yanked him and pulled him into a long, passionate, and wet kiss. The heavy breathing was beginning to cease.

"Now I know just how big and bad you really are." Stiles said to him while smiling. Jackson laughed and kissed him again.

"You should spend the night. You can borrow some extra clothes in the morning so you can wear to school tomorrow." Jackson said to him.

"I don't see why not. My dad is working the night shift anyways. He won't be back before I head to school." Stiles said.

"God, you're so amazing. And I'm not just talking about in bed." Jackson told him.

"Stop." Stiles said bashfully and blushed.

Jackson smiled at him and kissed him on his forehead. They got up and cleaned each other off.

They watched The Avengers on Jackson's big screen TV in his bedroom and cuddled until they drifted off to sleep.

to be continued...