"What, something on my face?".

"Something is missing".

I started touching my face and checking my earrings, trying to figure out what was missing. I was about to grab my phone to use as a mirror, when he started laughing. "It's your smile Simi"

"You said my nickname". I looked at him with shock.

"What's wrong? Smile Simi".

"Wait Rey, How come you're calling me Simi now? You always say my full name".

He started flicking his pen and tried to avoid my question.

" I felt like we weren't that close for me to be calling you by your nickname I guess".

"Really? So now we are close?", Dam! shouldn't have asked that. Simi! What kind of a question is that? Do you even know the answer to that?

" I guess we are"

Okie so he had an answer. He thinks we are close now. Score!

I smiled at him.

"So about what happened earlier today...", Rey started talking again and as he spoke he kept flicking his pen. 

"Vicky said some things about my sister and I couldn't take it"

"What things?", What's Vicky and Rey's sister's relationship. Since when did Rey have a sister?

"Wait Rey before you say anything, you have a sister?"

"Oh yeah! I guess we all forgot to tell you about my little sister, Trish. She moved to the states last summer. My sister went through the phase where she thought dating guys like Vicky meant she was 'hot and popular'. So whilst Vicky and Maya were on a break with their relationship, Vicky decided to take my sister as his playmate. They both dated for about 3 months and it killed me inside seeing them pretend to be in love. I knew Vicky was just using her but I should have been more protective and stopped my sister".

"Did you stop her?"

"No I was too late. Vicky sneaked my sister out one night and they went to his place. He used my sister. He slept with her and then on the next day when she arrived to collage, she found Vicky making out with Maya".

Wow, this Vicky guy is such an arse. How can he treat women like that?

"I believe your sister didn't take that well"

"Trish was pretty devastated, she tried to win him back and acted all desperate but someone had to stop her. There came a stage when she became so depressed that she started smoking and drinking. I wasn't sure as to why she would be doing such things. For a normal girl, if they saw they got cheated on, they try to forget the guy. My sister acted strange. Everyday I would see her begging in front of Vicky, trying to convince him to be with her. Sharon even tried to talk her out of it but it was too late".

Rey Stopped and looked at his watch. "Hey! It's past 2pm, aren't you hungry?".

"It's  2 already, I hadn't realised and speaking of food, I am hungry. But you complete your story first".

"No! The story can wait, I'll go grab us some food", He smiled and quickly ran towards the cafe.

I starred out the window and saw Maya and Vicky cuddling at the courts. It was empty so it gave them more freedom to make out openly. Can't believe how much of a loser Vicky is and didn't Maya realise that Vicky hooked up with Trish right after they broke up? I am pretty sure any girl wouldn't want go back to a guy who forgets about them within a night. This must have been one of Maya's revenge schemes just to make Sharon's life miserable.